Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello Watchfreeks,

First of all, HNY to everybody !

My plan for begining the year is to buy a diver watch, in bronze.

So the CH8 Helberg bronze It really catch my eyes.

I do not own a bronze watch, and I don't know how they look in time (aged patina). I think there is a possibility to clean it from time to time.

In the same time, the H20 watches have a unique bezel, with TI02 blue tone bezels (I think they look amazing).

Do you guys have any idea about this new prototype ? Any of you have a Helberg watch ?

It was very difficult to choose a new watch. I watched in particular Boschett Harpoon, Hexa k500, Nite Aqua (with tritium tubes).

Right now, I think I will choose from Helberg collection. If you have some advice for me, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
I wish I owned one. I have a Lum-Tec M53 bronze that I love and I can't justify buying another bronze watch at this time.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I had a CH6 bronze and it was a great watch. You can't really go wrong with any H2O/Hellberg watch. They are well made and Clemens is a top notch guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gabriel_BB

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. I win some times ago a Leather Strap here on WF forum from H20. The leather strap, a grey one, is awesome and it is a very good quality.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
CLEMENS seems to be delivering the highest quality for less money.

His watches are BIG. You need to consider size especially his L2L are greater than 50mm.

Marine bronze is very hot now. Freeks enjoy the patina and intentionally accelerate it.

I respectfully prefer BRUSHED SS as to me it is cleaner.

MARANEZ makes the lowest price BRASS case diver...like training wheels for BRONZE.

Check out the BOREALIS micro boutique divers...they are killer value.

Good hunting !

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I wish I owned one. I have a Lum-Tec M53 bronze that I love and I can't justify buying another bronze watch at this time.
I've had my eye on that watch for a while now as kind of a "poor man's Panerai" in bronze. After having it on your wrist, would you say that might be a fair way of viewing it? Does it have a similar kind of strap versatility as Panerai is famed for?

Thanks!

·
11,329 Posts
Here's what a CH6 will look like with age/patina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Looks nice. If you like it get it and wear it with pride.

Reactions: Gabriel_BB
1 - 12 of 12 Posts