Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What is the view out of the window of the room you are in right now ?...Hmmm ?...This is mine, only without the sun today.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, what a wonderful view, you have!Looking out of my window there are open areas. A library, indoor soccar dome, a home which has horses anda few other things. We stillare a rural area, so seeing farm equipment or folks riding horses on the street still happen. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I have a window that gives me a beautiful view of the parking garage wall. Of course I do get to see the sky and a small piece of the roof. Will take a pic and post later.....kinda funny.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

nice back yard Current. Is that little house where you keep all your mad scientist picture taking watch equipment! :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Thanks!

That's my Meth Lab. :lol

Comes in handy when I need to raise money for watches. :%

<---------- Getting close to that "evil" number!

TVDinner wrote:
nice back yard Current. Is that little house where you keep all your mad scientist picture taking watch equipment! :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yea, that is pretty dismal. You should climb out there and put a poster or something, lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well I use to look out a set of bars!!! I work in what use to be the hood of Portland!!! There are still bars on the windows!

It kind of brought back some bad memories actually!:%

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

I see a bunch of for sale signs and foreclosure notices and empty houses...................

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Well, I live in the city.

When I look out my window I see right into the neighbors house.

Andall I see is a naked lady calling the cops. :%

1 - 14 of 14 Posts