Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My wife Theresa started earlier this week resetting our clocks an hour back for the time change this weekend. Usually I will start changing the time on my timepieces, some this weekend and some before I wear them. What do you do? ....Bob

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have turned off all my winders so that my autos stop. I have to do this in the fall so as to not harm the movements. I don't like cycling through 24 hours on every watch. I will then adjust them accordingly after they have stopped. My quartz pieces I will start adjusting tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I adjust each watch as I wear it.
Same here, I only have six so that is not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Other then the 1 watch winder I have for my wife's watch I have no winders. So every day I just set them as I wear them. So time changes are no different I guess.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Me too!

Adjust as I wear.

Between the watches, clocks, oh yeah, VCR I usually get everything readjusted about a week before the next time change. :q

Everyone needs a hobby.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I just reset all of my quartz watches . . . pull the crown, and go back an hour, then re-sync with "Official Time".

Tomorrow, I will pull the crowns on the automatics, and let an hour run off, then wind them before they all go back on their winders.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Flip on the Fox Pre-Game show tomorrow and begin changing them while watching the show!

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
imported post

I one of my watch boxes in front of me at a time, while watching TV, and change every watch to the correct time. I do the same for all of my watch boxes but will stand in front of my winders. I also keep the correct time, with seconds, on my laptop screen so when I change them they remain accurate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts