Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've seen this elsewhere but not here. What do you Freeks do to pay for this illness that we have? Here are some pics of what we deal with on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

To fund this watch madness I do many things. Here are some of them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I don't have any pics of what I do. I'm a pharmaceutical salesman so I sell drugs! I sell antipsychotics to psychiatrists for BiPolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Depression! So far I have the highest market share of my drug in the region so that makes the bonus checks pretty good. That's what I do to fund this madness.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Those photos are stunning !

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

well currently i do nothing........as i am an unemployed chef at the moment........hopefully soon to change ......

bet yep.....im a chef....so i work 60 hours a week normally taking care of the entire kitchen....long hours, not enough pay, but for some reason i still love it, and its all that i like to do.........

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Work in health care but don't make a great deal of money. The wife rakes in a bunch which allows me to have a few luxuries.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I hate what i do so i wont discuss it in detail!!

i work for the Financial Services Industry

YUP -WALL STREET

but i'm not a THEIF - i mean salesman LOL

i work in an office all day long

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

My position is VP of Sales. We supply Blackberry parts and accessories to refurbishers all over the world.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Thank you very much. Those events take a long time to set up and then we tear them down really fast, lol. always hard to remember that most of the time I AM NOT a guest at these events, but the hired help who is there to make them incredible, haha.

Jackprime1 wrote
My position is VP of Sales. We supply Blackberry parts and accessories to refurbishers all over the world.
I love gadgets and have had just about every Blackberry model and now all the htc models. would love to talk to you sometime about these fun gadgets.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Thank you very much. Those events take a long time to set up and then we tear them down really fast, lol. always hard to remember that most of the time I AM NOT a guest at these events, but the hired help who is there to make them incredible, haha.

Jackprime1 wrote
I love gadgets and have had just about every Blackberry model and now all the htc models. would love to talk to you sometime about these fun gadgets.
Same here love gagets also...Anytime you want to talk about it is good with me...I cant live with out my BB...Some new models coming out that are awesome..

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Those are some absolutely beautiful set ups James. You all do great work!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thank you. Corporate and Social Special Events are a lot of work, but also a ton of fun!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I'm a PA, I manage someones' social/personal/business life...It's close to being my dream job & the best part about it is that I do the majority of my work out of my home office, no co-workers, no one looking over my shoulders & I basically make my own hours...The only downside was that I used to have to travel a lot but, that's no longer an issue...This is what funds my version of your madness.

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

I'm a retired Navy SCPO, currently serve as a contractor providing long range weapons system expertise. Remember the decaying satellite we shot down about a year and a half ago? That's what I do.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

RLFierro wrote:
I'm a retired Navy SCPO, currently serve as a contractor providing long range weapons system expertise. Remember the decaying satellite we shot down about a year and a half ago? That's what I do.
So you're a basic rocket scientist huh??:):)

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
RLFierro wrote:
So you're a basic rocket scientist huh??:):)
LOL, close, more of a missile guidance guy actually.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

no pictures of what i do but i fund the madness by not doing other things. i am not a big go to the movies person, or go out to eat, or buy new cars every year, or anything like that. my extra money has always gone to my passions and one is watches.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

I sing all day and night. If I don't see a watch I want, I only sing all day.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I dont have a picture either Tuna and even if I did it sure as hell would come close too be as nasty as yours LOL!!! I am a mechanical engineer, I design painting and powder coating systems, well I design them, sell them, project manage them etc!etc!etc!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts