Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

You just won the lottery - not a small lottery but more money then you would ever need forever.

Lets assume the following:

1) You paid off all of your bills
2) You paid off all of your family/friends bills
3) You have given to charity and/or other good causes.

You now are buying something FOR YOU.

It can be any ONE THING.

So what is that ONE THING you buy if money was no object.

It does not have to be a watch and can be anything at all in the world..........

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Honestly I would do the following:

i would fly me & my Sister to Houston (where my brother lives) and have a family meeting about buying a piece of property where we could build a family complex of homes 3-5 houses 1 for each of the 3 of us -1 for my mom and 1 for visitors - it would be completely gated away from everything else and would have a pool for every house and outdoor kitchens for every house

2nd i would look into buying a family business as well

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I think I would be a retirement home (make that an estate) in a warm climate (i.e., Scottsdale, AZ). I lived in AZ for about 5 years after college and I would like to return there someday.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

This is actually something I think about on those nights that pain overtakes sleep. I would give myself the gift of giving. Most of you young whipper snappers will not remember this weekly TV show but here goes. "The Millionaire". That show changed my perceptions of what happiness is all about. The sheer joy of giving someone a new chance at life is one of my dreams. BUT, No one could know I was the giver. That would and may be the best gift I could give myself in the future.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Right there with ya brother!!

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Honestly I would do the following:

i would fly me & my Sister to Houston (where my brother lives) and have a family meeting about buying a piece of property where we could build a family complex of homes 3-5 houses 1 for each of the 3 of us -1 for my mom and 1 for visitors - it would be completely gated away from everything else and would have a pool for every house and outdoor kitchens for every house

2nd i would look into buying a family business as well

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Since the family means all the world to me, I would definately buy alot of land in a beautiful area where the weather was nice and warm (not too warm though) and secluded and build beautiful houses for each member of my family so we could all be together.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . Tickets for the family to Bora Bora, no luggage . . . just go.

Oh, I'd stop by the office first, and set fire to my desk, slap the guy who plays the crappiest radio on earth . . . . and be gone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.