Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So......... what did everyone get during the Stuhrling Original rotation? Sadly...being in the NBZ....I got nothing. I came close twice to getting one of my grail's...the Apacolypse XT. But I am really hoping it will come out in a chrongraph version...which is what I really want.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I sat this one out. Currently in the NBZ plus I'm headed to the Croton Event on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I happy to report that I got one of the 100 available all black 48mm Targas!!!! woo hoo

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I got one of the sold out Gray versions of the Madman and I also bought my daughters each a Cupid auto.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Ia also got one of the Targas James yea cant wait to see it. The gray was really great looking Mike congrats.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I purchased the OTV, the pair of Skeleton watches. Not for me but for a gift to a great couple I know. ....Bob

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . As much as I love Stuhrling, I passed on this round. For one, I like the classic vein of Stuhrling and am not drawn to the new models. Secondly, I am trying, note that I said "trying", to hold out of the TV sales arena and get back to some variety.

It was hard, but I held out.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I bought the Metropol Elite on the bracelet, How could I not give some sales to Larry after his shout out to Rip on TV!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

No kidding Rip! Can I get your autograph:%:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
I bought the Metropol Elite on the bracelet, How could I not give some sales to Larry after his shout out to Rip on TV!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Just got my notice that my all black Targa has shipped. Pretty excited. Should be to my office by Monday!! woo hoo.

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Hey, congratulations to everyone who bought and received their watches after the show! Pictures are always appreciated!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts