Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I got the Brumalia. I like the skeleton cases and wanted a true mechanical watch in my collection. Got the rosetone. Got 6 VP's at 31.96. Think this is a great price for a great looking mechanical watch.:):):):)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

Haven't bought one yet but the dual movement that they have on the shop site right now looks awesome to me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

Might not have been Stuhrling. I know I saw JS post something on Geeks about a dual movement and thought it was already on the shop. I may be wrong. It might be something that is coming up. Can't get to the Geeks site. If someone goes over look at Jim's post and post the watch. I do like the Eclipse though. The Brumalia is sweet looking too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

i got a louie!! been waiting on it for awhile -couldnt resist thanks to someone who prodded me (James) LOL!!!

grat deal @ 120
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i got a louie!! been waiting on it for awhile -couldnt resist thanks to someone who prodded me (James) LOL!!!

grat deal @ 120
ALL I did was provide the link...you provided the $$$$ lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
i got a louie!! been waiting on it for awhile -couldnt resist thanks to someone who prodded me (James) LOL!!!

grat deal @ 120
ALL I did was provide the link...you provided the $$$$ lol
Tooooooo much money!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

yeah you aint the only one brotha -i wasnt planning on buyin this but you know how it goes - LOL

mikeizzy wrote:
I was talikng about myself spending tooo much money. Not you. I apologize for the confusion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
yeah you aint the only one brotha -i wasnt planning on buyin this but you know how it goes - LOL

mikeizzy wrote:
I was talikng about myself spending tooo much money. Not you. I apologize for the confusion.
I hear you LOUD and CLEAR.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

I own 1 Stuhrling it is the Apoco XT, at this time it is the only watch in their line up that fits my criteria of watch size. Larry had PM'd me on several occasions telling me that there was a new large sport watch on a bracelet coming and to stay tuned.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I own 1 Stuhrling it is the Apoco XT, at this time it is the only watch in their line up that fits my criteria of watch size. Larry had PM'd me on several occasions telling me that there was a new large sport watch on a bracelet coming and to stay tuned.
Hi Ron...



I have heard the same thing....looked for it on the SO web site...but didn't see it. I am hoping for a larger Apacolypse...maybe a 50mm. I have 4 SO's already...need to pay my Madman Chron off before I buy anymore SO's!!!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top