Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Actually my wife asked me because she would never buy me a watch on her own. She got me a watch and a storage box. See both below. Of course I have to wait to get them.

Android Concept T Retrograde

Watchbox 20 :%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I honestly want nothing more than the continued good health and happiness of my friends and family. I am truly blessed with my life. Any material items that I aquire are the cherry on top of my ice cream sundae.......!!:b

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Athiest

So this time of year isnt for giving for me, it is just another time of the year. But if your in the giving mood, I am sure that TV can create a gentlemans lounge section, and you can start to fill it will piks if you would like!!!LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

This is my "grail". I know for some of you it's just an old SANIII but for me it's the watch I dream of every day. Finacial times being what they are, I have yet to snag one, but this will be my first - one day. For a sort of Jewish boy at Christmas, I can only hope that it shows up under the tree. (Or just on the floor if we have no tree. Hell, put it under a tree outside! I don't care! LOL)

Oh yeh, I forgot that I'd also like that whole "peace and harmony for the world" thing too!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Lowcal I can say that is a high dollar grail worth having!
You got that right Rip... Looks like I'll have to sell allot of my custom picture frames along with some of those watch cases..:lol I will have one and I hope sooner than later..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.