Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I've seen the Swiss Army brand before ... and yes, it is the older derivative of Victorinox if my memory serves.

If you are asking me it looks like the Swiss brand with the poorly fitting straps :p .

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Yes, it's a Victorinox original. I still have one ticking away, different strap on it now.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it's a Victorinox original. I still have one ticking away, different strap on it now.

Hey what size straps do you use? I got it from a co-worker and wondered what kind of strap would look good on that watch. She said that the watch just needs a new battery. So what strap do you guys think would look good. The one on it does not look like it fits well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Hey what size straps do you use? I got it from a co-worker and wondered what kind of strap would look good on that watch. She said that the watch just needs a new battery. So what strap do you guys think would look good. The one on it does not look like it fits well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a canvas on it now, that was an older picture. The lug width is 19mm but I have a 20mm on mine.
I think the one in the picture was 18mm

Reactions: Llama4322

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
So do you think a 20mm band would fit ok or should I get a 18mm or 19mm band?

Well, 19mm is perfect, but 20mm fits fine. 18mm would show a little bit of the spring bar.
If you have a measuring tape with mm on it, just measure the inner part of the lug to confirm.

Reactions: Llama4322
1 - 12 of 12 Posts