Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Yes, it's a Victorinox original. I still have one ticking away, different strap on it now.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it's a Victorinox original. I still have one ticking away, different strap on it now.

Hey what size straps do you use? I got it from a co-worker and wondered what kind of strap would look good on that watch. She said that the watch just needs a new battery. So what strap do you guys think would look good. The one on it does not look like it fits well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Hey what size straps do you use? I got it from a co-worker and wondered what kind of strap would look good on that watch. She said that the watch just needs a new battery. So what strap do you guys think would look good. The one on it does not look like it fits well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a canvas on it now, that was an older picture. The lug width is 19mm but I have a 20mm on mine.
I think the one in the picture was 18mm

Reactions: Llama4322

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
So do you think a 20mm band would fit ok or should I get a 18mm or 19mm band?

Well, 19mm is perfect, but 20mm fits fine. 18mm would show a little bit of the spring bar.
If you have a measuring tape with mm on it, just measure the inner part of the lug to confirm.

Reactions: Llama4322
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.