Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://graveyardmall.com/tatitequwa.html

I happened to see this online sale ad this morning, but didn't give it any serious consideration at all. Later, I began pondering the idea and then became curious about this watch.

Do you have any thoughts or opinions to share?

(This is not a joke.) :whatever:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Features: [*]Voice announces time and temperature [*]Single button activation for voice announcement [*]Illuminated hands let you tell time in dark environments [*]Optional hourly time announcement [*] Alarm with choice of alerts: beep or cuckoo This Talking & Temperature

Quartz Watch will announce the time and the current temperature in a pleasant female voice with a touch of a button. Single button activation announces both the time and the temperature. The sturdy band and with gold-tone accents will provide years of use. For dimly lit environments such as theaters where voice announcements may not be welcomed, illuminated hands let you read the time. Watch can be set to announce time hourly, if desired. Also comes with an alarm with your choice of alerts: beep or cuckoo. It’s a very handsome watch; perfect for any man with poor vision. Also telss the temperature (must be removed from wrist for accurate reading.)-------

FOR $9 it is affordable and .... IT TALKS TO YOU!
I wonder how big it is? Looks like it might be a very small case size and bracelet.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Doesn't do much for me. The last thing I need is a watch that talks to me. I have a BlackBerry that "talks" to me constantly so I don't need my wrist doing it too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
... I wonder how big it is? Looks like it might be a very small case size and bracelet.
I looked around for the watch specs, but couldn't find much. It looks kinda feminine in the stock photo. I can always give it to my wife or my daughter or my daughter-in-law.

Better yet, I'll give it to one of you guys in the next watch giveaway "contest".:q

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

A talking watch??? Hahaha, not for me. MY WIFE DOES ALL THE TALKIN AT OUR HOUSE!!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
imported post

Talking watch? Nah, not for me, I agree, my wife talks for both of us all the time, what do I need another voice in my life?

Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts