Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I guess I will ask the first question in the ladies forum. What are your favorite watches and why? Meow:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Can I guy answer, since I have purchased about 10 watches for my wife?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

my favorite watch that I have purchased for my wife is FAR AND AWAY the Invicta 5012 Limited Edition Diamond Pro Diver - It is larger then the other women's pro divers and it is the perfect mix of class and casual. She literally can wear this watch every day, daytime or night. That alone makes it perfect IMO.

And only 3500 every made, so also makes it somewhat exclusive!

BrandInvicta
Model5012
Model NameLADIES PRO DIVER DIAMOND
CollectionPro Diver
GenderWomen
MovementQuartz
Case MaterialBrushed and Polished Solid Stainless Steel
Case Diameter34 mm
Case BackScrewed In
Dial ColorMother of Pearl
CrystalSapphire
Band StrapSolid Stainless Steel
Strap Dimensions22 mm wide & 9.0 inches long
Clasp TypeBuckle
Water Resistance200 Meters/660 ft

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TV
That sure is a nice pro-diver I especially like the diamond markers and the Black MOP it is my favorite MOP. Love all the bright colors black mop flashes.
You are right the mini divers are just way too small and dainty for me but to each her own. I do have a pro diver automatic that is 40 mm. the Black on black aussie diver I think that is 35 or 36mm. And 2 regular ss divers one goldtone one ss that I think are 33mm. I have a few dainty watches but I am basically a med to large watch wearer. Oh, heck, I like em all. Meow, kitten:)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I bought this for my ex-, about 10 years ago, and continue to service it for her. I just replaced the bracelet, at the beginning of the year. It's been her ONLY watch since I got it for her.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

My wifes favorite I bought her was the Rosegold/Black Diamond Akula!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

My wife has and loves her baby Diamond Lupah, Black IP pro diver with chocolate diamonds and another diamond Invicta forgot the name of it but its stainless with white MOP dial nice looking watch.

·
Registered
22 Posts
imported post

My wife wears a version of the NFW Vector36. Hands down the best MOP dials I've ever seen!

She wears it daily.

A couple pics of the Vector36 (I don't have a photo of her watch):

This one pictured with the Milan.

·
Registered
640 Posts
imported post

I like bigger watches. I have a few 40mm watches, but I really prefer 44-48. I guess my favorites are dive watches. By the way, I love this forum. :)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I bought this for my daughter. She loves it. She calls it her 'bling' and it didn't even break the bank. I did have to send it back to Fossil for service recently and I am waiting for it to return. They offer an 11 year warranty. I'll see how good it is.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I got this set for my daughter for Christmas. She loves watches. I wish I good get my wife to like them as much as my daughter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
imported post

This is tough, but I think my current fave is the Croton. I modified it with that strap (it came with a black rubber strap). The black mother of pearl on the dial just screams with color.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I have to admit everyone but I have NEVER bought a watch for my wife! You see, she's not into watches so she generally doesn't wear one. She's also not into jewelry either. This and I have a brother-in-law that owns his own jewelry store here in Indianapolis!! About the only thing I have bought her is a two band diamond anniversary band with all flawless diamonds and some pearl ear rings. In 27 years, that's about all the jewelry I've bought.

·
Registered
5 Posts
imported post

I tend toward the larger watches. I do have a couple smaller diver watches. One is Invicta with black bezel and black MOP dial. The other is a chocolate diamond Invicta ladie's diver which brought tears to my eyes when I opened it, but that's another story. Two of my favorites are my baby blue Subaqua Noma II on rubber and my Beast on yellow rubber. I usually get lots of comments on both of those.

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Zenith makes some nice watches for ladies, they open heart watches always seem to bring a smile to a ladies face.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts