Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What are you looking at, thebeautiful womanon his arm or the gorgeous watch on his wrist ?...Oh, and gentlemen..pick just one...I feel certain many of you would say both but, you can't have your cake & eat it too, not in this thread...Thanks.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

To be honest I'm sure I would notice the lady before I saw the watch. Unless of course, he is wearing one of those new 62mm monster things. Then I might notice the watch first. Unless of course, she has a set of those double D's and then I would notice her first. Oh, my head hurts now so I need to stop.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

All depends what she had on. If there was a lot of skin showing then the chick, if she was wearing a coat and a pair of sweat pants probably the watch!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
All depends what she had on.
Since I stated that she is beautiful, you obviously are not even looking at HER...stop looking at her hooters.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I would have to be honest and say the girl first.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

The gorgeous gal would be Theresa. My watch colection pales in comparison. Please do not get me wrong, I enjoy collecting timepieces and wearing them butmy best friend and partner makes everyday special for me. ...Bob

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

watch!

i have a beautiful woman already!!

Duchess wrote:
What are you looking at, thebeautiful womanon his arm or the gorgeous watch on his wrist ?...Oh, and gentlemen..pick just one...I feel certain many of you would say both but, you can't have your cake & eat it too, not in this thread...Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Old habits are hard to break. Since I was interested in women long before I became interested in watches, I will admit to always checking out the companion first and often even forgetting to look for the watch.

My wife has accused me of having biased vision for many years. According to her I can spot a c cup plus at the other end of the mall while missing a $20. bill at my feet.

The telling question would be:
how many individuals who are attracted to hooters first were breast-fed babies?:lol

I was!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I'll admit I'll check out the Fine fox before I look at the watch.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Look at Bob and George tryin' to score spouse points! C'mon fellas...let loose. :b

I notice the hottie more than likely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts