·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #323

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
Wow, always learning with music too ! 😃

Somehow didn’t know about that band Frans.
Literally sounds as cool as anything from the
80’s, or 90’s that I can remember. Has that
whole vibe ! 😎

Adding a little Nightwish into the mix...

A live version...

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Wow, always learning with music too ! 😃

Somehow didn’t know about that band Frans.
The proverbial ‘one hit wonder’. They started in 1984, this was their only No.1 hit in 1991 (in several countries) and they have only produced one new track since. Coasting along since then on the border of obscurity. But ‘You’ is a great song i.m.o.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #326

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
The proverbial ‘one hit wonder’. They started in 1984, this was their only No.1 hit in 1991 (in several countries) and they have only produced one new track since. Coasting along since then on the border of obscurity. But ‘You’ is a great song i.m.o.
Well it's better to have at least one hit, than none sir. (y)(y)
Like you are saying it really is a great song, and sticks in
your head. Just wish I could have been enjoying this song
for the last few decades. But it's really fantastic to find out
about now. ..It might as well be a brand new song to me ! 😀

Thanks a ton for sharing !!!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #330

R.I.P. Florian Schneider
I have that one (of course) and Radioactivity on both vinyl and CD. And more but I have to take them from storage. You sure have a lot of vinyl!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #334

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #336

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
Splattered vinyl is good
Stock photo, I have the original issue LP and the CD. But I think I will buy this re-issue as well, 180 grams vinyl. One of my favourite records and I also have the original t-shirt that was made back in the day (no longer really black alas). Do you know the band?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Stock photo, I have the original issue LP and the CD. But I think I will buy this re-issue as well, 180 grams vinyl. One of my favourite records and I also have the original t-shirt that was made back in the day (no longer really black alas). Do you know the band?
Oh yes I know them but admittedly only a couple of songs. I also remember them covering Argent's "Hold Your Head Up" too, I think.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #340 (Edited)
Oh yes I know them but admittedly only a couple of songs. I also remember them covering Argent's "Hold Your Head Up" too, I think.
Same era. That live album is from 1973 (quite obvious of course). Back in the day I only wanted to 'fit in' with the rest of my classmates but now I really like that kind of raw performance. No backing tracks, no 'AutoTune', just get upon stage and go for it. Humming amps and feedback included. The real deal!

Reactions: enricosonic
321 - 340 of 364 Posts