Watch Freeks banner

What are you eating right now?

21K views 169 replies 55 participants last post by  ANTI-GEEK 
#1 ·
imported post

I just made about 1 pound of pasta with thick sauce. In the sauce I have meatballs, green peppers, thinly sliced garlic, think sliced white onions, garlic salt and pepper and a lot of thick cheese.

what about you?

#9 ·
imported post

Being that Linda & I are still up in Philly, I just had myself a juicy freegin cheesesteak with extra cheese, sauce (Italian, Ron) mushrooms and hot peppers! If you're a Philly boy as I am, it's a little slice of heaven! LOL! MMMMMMMMM!!!!! Funny thing is we just got back and I got on line and saw this thread goin so I had to post. For those of you that have never had a good Philly Cheesesteak if you get out this way, do yourselves a favor and go to Delasandro's. Can't beat'em. No how, no way!!!!

#16 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Another frikkin salad!!!!

CJ
Hey, those Fricken salads are pretty good. Here in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio we have Fricker's a local hot wings restaurant franchise.

They have a Fricken Chicken Salad, big salad with their boneless Killer Barbecue Wings. MMmmmmmmm....

#24 ·
imported post

I fired up the grill tonight and cooked some marinated pork chops and smoke sausage. Wife boiled some cajun potatoes....baby reds in Zatarains Crab boil...and some peas and corn. We had friends over tonight...so I am now smelling like a smoked sausageI need a shower...so I'll talk to y'all tomorrow after work!!!

#26 ·
imported post

Wife is making Italian giant stuffed shells, Cheese cakes and I got a Turkey Sandwich. She is making all of this for a Party she is going to tomorrow. Damn it smells good, and I will be damned if I dont get any of it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.