Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just made about 1 pound of pasta with thick sauce. In the sauce I have meatballs, green peppers, thinly sliced garlic, think sliced white onions, garlic salt and pepper and a lot of thick cheese.

what about you?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I had Gina for lunch oooops, I meant had lunch with Gina so I wont be having any dinner, I might grab some roasted peanuts and throw them in the oven for a bit and pretend I am at a game tonight!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Being that Linda & I are still up in Philly, I just had myself a juicy freegin cheesesteak with extra cheese, sauce (Italian, Ron) mushrooms and hot peppers! If you're a Philly boy as I am, it's a little slice of heaven! LOL! MMMMMMMMM!!!!! Funny thing is we just got back and I got on line and saw this thread goin so I had to post. For those of you that have never had a good Philly Cheesesteak if you get out this way, do yourselves a favor and go to Delasandro's. Can't beat'em. No how, no way!!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

all this talk about Italian food is making me hungry...I had some nasty Chinese food tonight that I could not eat...:madd

I know you eat well Ron...Being Italian its part of our culture...and you better have seconds....:b

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Another frikkin salad!!!!

CJ
Hey, those Fricken salads are pretty good. Here in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio we have Fricker's a local hot wings restaurant franchise.

They have a Fricken Chicken Salad, big salad with their boneless Killer Barbecue Wings. MMmmmmmmm....

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.