Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just made about 1 pound of pasta with thick sauce. In the sauce I have meatballs, green peppers, thinly sliced garlic, think sliced white onions, garlic salt and pepper and a lot of thick cheese.

what about you?

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Skinless Chicken Breast baked with potatos and Onions with carrots and with some Rudy's BBQ sauce.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I had Gina for lunch oooops, I meant had lunch with Gina so I wont be having any dinner, I might grab some roasted peanuts and throw them in the oven for a bit and pretend I am at a game tonight!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I just ate a hot sub from a local Italian Deli . . . prosciutto, Genoa salami, capicola, and fresh mozzarella! Yummy!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Damn straight! My girlfriend during the time I was in school getting my grad degree, was from Rome.

Simona loved to cook and I ate so much prosciutto and pasta that I thought I was dead and in heaven! :)

RipitRon wrote:
Prosciutto and Capicola Rule!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Being married to a full blooded Italian has introduced me to foods that I didnt no existed.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Being that Linda & I are still up in Philly, I just had myself a juicy freegin cheesesteak with extra cheese, sauce (Italian, Ron) mushrooms and hot peppers! If you're a Philly boy as I am, it's a little slice of heaven! LOL! MMMMMMMMM!!!!! Funny thing is we just got back and I got on line and saw this thread goin so I had to post. For those of you that have never had a good Philly Cheesesteak if you get out this way, do yourselves a favor and go to Delasandro's. Can't beat'em. No how, no way!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thats Right my Brutha Gina Marie Corno, she is so proud of her name she refused to take on my German last name. Can you believe that LOL!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Another frikkin salad!!!!

CJ
dieting??

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Iam half Italian and half German but I had a bagal with lox,cream cheese,a slice of onion and tomatoe. YUM

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

all this talk about Italian food is making me hungry...I had some nasty Chinese food tonight that I could not eat...:madd

I know you eat well Ron...Being Italian its part of our culture...and you better have seconds....:b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Kinda sorta......dropped the extra "married 2 years now weight" and am now just keeping it off. My wife is Mexican and cooks like a goddess!!! I am where I should be but training myself to stay on top of it.

TVDinner wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
dieting??

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

CJ
Hey, those Fricken salads are pretty good. Here in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio we have Fricker's a local hot wings restaurant franchise.

They have a Fricken Chicken Salad, big salad with their boneless Killer Barbecue Wings. MMmmmmmmm....

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I was gonna cook some outside tonight...but I am coming down with something...again....so I guess I'll just eat a sandwich or something.

Feeling like c^%p right now.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Have not decided yet...

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

Well i had Pasta,Steakgarlic shrimpbake potatos green beans fried onions garlic bread and 4 beers. Im good for rite now. But i think i'm gonna have some ice cream

1 - 20 of 170 Posts