Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

ITS , 1:43 am eastern monday morning...........watching the proposal, and checking out the forums............

what are you all doing..............

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I was sleeping until someone began running around and shouting, 'where the hell is Duchess".

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I was asleep until my postal alarm went off at 2:10 am.

I knew what ta hell happened again, some %#@$^#@%$&##%s knocked my mailbox off again.

I have an alert the signals via radio to a base unit in my house so I know when the mail has arrived. I live in a very rural area and our mail used to get stolen often.

When they hit the box last night, they knocked the door off and I had to run out to the road in my tightey whiteys and pick the door up off the road and re-attache it.

If I would have left it there, it would have gotten ran over and destroyed, the sending unit that is.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I am emotionally battered and physically beaten Thursday @ 11:15 pm.

I am going to bed because I am defeated and deflated (ego)

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

11:20 EST Thursday night. Ibanez just hit a three run homer to put the Phillies out in front 8-4!!! Guess what I'm doin!!! Go Phillies!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Hoping Brad Lidge doesn't return to his '08 forum against the Dodgers...9:00PM PST. Thurs.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
what are you all doing..............
I just woke up & it's still raining, that means there will be no early morning ride again today & that makes me feel cranky...Grrr

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Just slammed down some protein, via grilled chicken breast. Had a great workout this morning after a 3 week layoff from the "lab". Crazy pump going right now. 7:30am PST. Friday

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

10:52 pm EST Friday 10-16-09

Getting ready to watch the Invicts show on ShopNBC and dream and wish!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Watching the Angels and Yanks go at it....hoping for an I 5 series in lovely So Cal!
Sat 7:37 pm PST.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Just spent the last 3 hrs watching my favorite Sport BOXING!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Watching the Angels and Yanks go at it....hoping for an I 5 series in lovely So Cal!
Sat 7:37 pm PST.
Eric and I were doing the same thing.... sadly it did not turn out the way we would have liked it to have... Damn down 0-2... not good..!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Wired and still awake - just got home from producing an all day event. Great event, but...tired and wired at the same time.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Sitting in my girly cave {office} gazing out my windows into the darkness & wondering when I can get on the back of my horse again, it's been raining for freakin' days at this point.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Sunday morning & the weather's brisk. Gonna leather up and go motorcycle riding with "The Boys" for a bit. Then home to get ready for the Phillies/Dodgers game........... if the weather permits.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Watching football and Watch Time watch show

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

getting ready to go make dinner for me and my girl, some pork calabrese and some cinnamon bread pudding with walnuts..........

1 - 20 of 27 Posts