Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What is going on in your world this weekend?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

1st of all, I hope you are not getting the blizzard that's covering the mid-atlantic.

After reading all these posts over the past few week, I was thinking about enrolling in a correspondence school and get a law degree and specialize in "Limited Edition" lawsuits!!! :%:%:%

Actually; a little Nascar, a little Superbowl. nothing special.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Taking my wife out for her birthday tomorrow and giving her the Beauty OTV I got for her.

I think I heard something about some football game on Sunday, so I MAY watch that!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Friday night at the movies - Whip It

Saturday - Snow day

Sunday - SuperBowl

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Tonight I hit the Gym HARD, and I will chill the rest of the Evening, I can barely move my Arms thay are DEAD.

Tomorrow I have a Boat load of running around to do, I am meeting with a Friend who is Building a 26T, I am going to paint the car, and I am bringing Paint chips over for him too look at.

Tomorrow Night I will also be hitting the GYM HARD!!!

Sunday will be a day of rest, and watching the game!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

This is going to be the first weekend in a while that I don't have anything to do- I love it! I was hoping to get enough snow so I can build a snowman with my son (he's 5). I'd like to use the new snowthrower, too, so hopefully the snow will head our way tomorrow. My wife mentioned sushi for tomorrow night, but other than that, it's R & R - just the way it should be after working hard all week. How bout you, James- what's goin' on?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Grilling some grub with friends tomorrow afternoon.
The game on Sunday.

Like you Rip, time to get back into the lab. I've had 2 1/2 months off, trying to let my shoulder heal up. It's not gonna get any better...back to the grind! I'll be killing chest early Monday morning.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Horseracing has been cancelled...My SuperBowl party has been cancelled...It looks like the Badlands outside my door...I don't think I'll be doing too much of anything & that actually sounds very appealing.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
'Bout ready to go canoeing in my back yard! :lol
So much for my attempt at humor . . .

Today will be a watch polishing marathon (after I get out and get some new polishing wheels). Probably go to friend's for dinner, this evening.

More polishing on Sunday. I might watch the Super Bowl . . . at this point I have little interest. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Nothing too taxing. Digging out of about 10" of snow today. Going to see the Blue Collar Comedy Tour tonight and then the Super Bowl tomorrow!! GO COLTS!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.