Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
No reason to get tested if your not sick, and since I've never had the flu, nor ever had a flu shot, whenever hell freezes over and they develop a COVID vaccination, I won't be getting one of those either.

Gates and Fauci are in bed together, and Gates couldn't prevent viruses in Windows, so I don't expect anything different from the dynamic duo dumbasses.
Hey, no one is going to force you to get any shots, But if you won't stay the hell away from everybody else!

"Gates and Fauci are in bed together" where do you people get this nonsense from? and better yet why would you believe such nonsense???

Unbelievable...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
You'er kidding right???

The reason to get tested is you don't have to feel sick to be spreading it around to others, That's a HUGE reason!!!

Without testing, there is no way to know who has it and who can go back to work...

I shouldn't have to tell anybody this!!!
You could probably say the same about any other virus out. Do you really believe all 350 million or so people in the USA are going to get tested, much less all 7-8 billion people worldwide. That's laughable.....

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hey, no one is going to force you to get any shots, But if you won't stay the hell away from everybody else!

"Gates and Fauci are in bed together" where do you people get this nonsense from? and better yet why would you believe such nonsense???

Unbelievable...
Both unelected people that somehow we are all supposed to believe everything they say as gospel. Gates couldn't even keep viruses out of Windows and yet he is a driving force with vaccinating the world.

Also I know several people that's already had COVID and dealt with it without medical assistance.

They still believe it's being over hyped.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

They still believe it's being over hyped.
Because they didn't die? ... tell that to the families of the 253,381 individual who have died globally so far.

@Accutronitis , you can't argue with unreasonable people. I had to stop, and I suggest you do to. Put your energies into people that don't believe in conspiracy theories and are still willing to accept scientific facts.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Because they didn't die? ... tell that to the families of the 253,381 individual who have died globally so far.

@Accutronitis , you can't argue with unreasonable people. I had to stop, and I suggest you do to. Put your energies into people that don't believe in conspiracy theories and are still willing to accept scientific facts.
If only those numbers could be absolutely confirmed and verified that was the single cause of death, which we know isn't the case.

NY adding 3700 deaths overnight because it was "presumed" doesn't help.

The only unreasonable people I see anymore is ones who so easily role over and give up their rights over fear of a virus that we originally were told would kill millions. Sounds like hype to me.

Apparently Sweden is a country that still thinks clearly.

Also just read an article that my city has seen a significant increase on violent crime. I wonder why. Should we count them as COVID deaths.

Finally I'd feel this same way regardless of what political party was in office.

·
Registered
269 Posts

While I do not wish anyone to contract Covid-19, to be honest, many more people die from many other diseases than Covid-19, this is what the WHO says. Notice number 4 is already lower respiratory infections, and not Covid-19.

Personally, I think the media has "taken this and run with it" to a large extent as there was a lot of fatigue around politics and climate change.

At the same time this is something that we need to be extremely careful of, but on a personal level. Protect yourselves as it is likely no one else will do it for you. I'll give for an example the woman who I saw in the supermarket who wore gloves and disinfected her hands, then 5 minutes later took of the glove, rubbed her nose, picked up an item with the same hand (wine bottle), put it back and then put the glove back on. She potentially just killed someone from not paying attention. Whose fault is that? The supermarket's? Or the person?

·
Registered
269 Posts
If anyone is interested I'd suggest going to this PDF file of the Rockefeller Document published in 2010. Go to page 18 and read about "Lock Step" . This kind of shocked me when I read it and along with the recent Event 201 scenario (Google it) late last year that Gates was involved with sent chills down my spine. Sounds way too much like what's happening in the world today

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
Both of those are indeed very scary.....

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
While I do not wish anyone to contract Covid-19, to be honest, many more people die from many other diseases than Covid-19, this is what the WHO says. Notice number 4 is already lower respiratory infections, and not Covid-19.

View attachment 129554

Personally, I think the media has "taken this and run with it" to a large extent as there was a lot of fatigue around politics and climate change.

At the same time this is something that we need to be extremely careful of, but on a personal level. Protect yourselves as it is likely no one else will do it for you. I'll give for an example the woman who I saw in the supermarket who wore gloves and disinfected her hands, then 5 minutes later took of the glove, rubbed her nose, picked up an item with the same hand (wine bottle), put it back and then put the glove back on. She potentially just killed someone from not paying attention. Whose fault is that? The supermarket's? Or the person?
It’s a novel virus and spreading fast. It is causing enough illness where people need significant treatment to survive, or prior to death, that the hospitals can be overrun causing a situation where you die because you can’t get that emergency appendectomy because a hospital is full.
This isn’t hard to understand.
What is hard to understand is how so many people buy into the bull **** their fed by shitty media outlets and talking heads in Washington that care more about serving their donors than actually representing the citizen.

TL;DR it isn’t about the death rate. It’s about how fast it is spreading the high likelihood of overwhelming the health system of we don’t act, thus saving more lives.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Very good follow interview from the Bakersfield Doctors whos original interview went viral and then YouTube took it down. That's also talked about.

It's info like this is exactly why I don't rely on the main stream media like CNN, Fox, etc.

This channel also has 5 previous interviews with various doctors and epidemiologist.

·
Registered
700 Posts

Good idea, I'd done with this as well, But I just don't want to believe that so many American citizens can think AND say so much dumb stuff!

So sad.............

·
Registered
700 Posts
It’s a novel virus and spreading fast. It is causing enough illness where people need significant treatment to survive, or prior to death, that the hospitals can be overrun causing a situation where you die because you can’t get that emergency appendectomy because a hospital is full.
What is hard to understand is how so many people buy into the bull **** their fed by shitty media outlets and talking heads in Washington that care more about serving their donors than actually representing the citizen.

TL;DR it isn’t about the death rate. It’s about how fast it is spreading the high likelihood of overwhelming the health system of we don’t act, thus saving more lives.
I keep thinking to myself "how can there be SO MANY Jenny McCarthys running around, The internet is making people DUMBER! Who would have thought all of human knowledge would people dumber???

·
Registered
269 Posts

Here in Europe, the hospitals have been divided out into those that treat Covid-19 (including buildings turned into Covid-19 treatment centres) and those that continue offering "normal necessary / emergence" procedures, so assuring the emergency procedures has been taken into account. Putting that in place is not hard, it is only a question of planning and logistics. Producing the ventilators is something that is being done locally on a large scale to meet up with demand.

However, as illustrated in one of the documents shared by 59Yukon01, the scientists who analysed this scenario not so long ago came to the conclusion that there is no way to block a virus completely, and that this will likely become like the measles or chicken pox, a persistent virus, and something everyone goes through in their childhood, or a vaccine is developed and children inoculated early in life, or the virus mutates and becomes harmless. The fact is, there is no real way of blocking it. This is an unfortunate reality, we can mitigate, but are mostly helpless against this in the long run.

And I am sorry, but it is a question of statistics and data, because statistics and data let us best fight the problem with facts and not argue over opinions. They point out that those at greatest risk of dying, or who have died, are 65+. That is the statistic that counts in terms of impact on individual humans and families.

As I replied previously, there needs to be understanding on all sides. Maybe older individuals should self-isolate until the vaccine is in place, and let the rest of the working force (who are not so susceptible) continue to work so that there is an economy in place to support their other ongoing medical needs. If the economy tanks, there will be no taxes to pay for their other medical care, not to mention Covid-19, and likely even more deaths due to an inability to pay medical expenses, food or housing.

I don't like discussing politics on forum as it causes no end of disagreement and fighting, but I will say this: Media outlets have always been the talking heads of those in power "behind the throne" as well as those in opposition. They have an agenda. This is not isolated to the US, it is everywhere in the world. And yes, those who seek positions of power are very likely only in it for themselves, this applies on all sides, right, left and centre.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I keep thinking to myself "how can there be SO MANY Jenny McCarthys running around, The internet is making people DUMBER! Who would have thought all of human knowledge would people dumber???
The internet is not making people dumber, in fact quite the opposite. Unfortunately, it has given the ability for some people to spout their "theories" on a world-wide scale, instead of only down the pub....

·
Registered
700 Posts
The internet is not making people dumber, in fact quite the opposite. Unfortunately, it has given the ability for some people to spout their "theories" on a world-wide scale, instead of only down the pub....
That's a joke of Ronny Chieng's... Of course, he tells it much better and I think he's RIGHT! lol

Here in Europe, the hospitals have been divided out into those that treat Covid-19 (including buildings turned into Covid-19 treatment centres) and those that continue offering "normal necessary / emergence" procedures, so assuring the emergency procedures has been taken into account. Putting that in place is not hard, it is only a question of planning and logistics. Producing the ventilators is something that is being done locally on a large scale to meet up with demand.

However, as illustrated in one of the documents shared by 59Yukon01, the scientists who analysed this scenario not so long ago came to the conclusion that there is no way to block a virus completely, and that this will likely become like the measles or chicken pox, a persistent virus, and something everyone goes through in their childhood, or a vaccine is developed and children inoculated early in life, or the virus mutates and becomes harmless. The fact is, there is no real way of blocking it. This is an unfortunate reality, we can mitigate, but are mostly helpless against this in the long run.

And I am sorry, but it is a question of statistics and data, because statistics and data let us best fight the problem with facts and not argue over opinions. They point out that those at greatest risk of dying, or who have died, are 65+. That is the statistic that counts in terms of impact on individual humans and families.

As I replied previously, there needs to be understanding on all sides. Maybe older individuals should self-isolate until the vaccine is in place, and let the rest of the working force (who are not so susceptible) continue to work so that there is an economy in place to support their other ongoing medical needs. If the economy tanks, there will be no taxes to pay for their other medical care, not to mention Covid-19, and likely even more deaths due to an inability to pay medical expenses, food or housing.

I don't like discussing politics on forum as it causes no end of disagreement and fighting, but I will say this: Media outlets have always been the talking heads of those in power "behind the throne" as well as those in opposition. They have an agenda. This is not isolated to the US, it is everywhere in the world. And yes, those who seek positions of power are very likely only in it for themselves, this applies on all sides, right, left and centre.
Finily, another intelagant, rasional person besides FunkDaLicious!

All good points but...

Fauci: Remdisivir study shows drug can block virus...

Some great news!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I'm done with both this thread and forum. Apparently having a different opinion makes one dumb if it's not inline with theirs or the main stream media.

It just amazes me how gullible people are nowadays, and unwilling to step away from the religion of CNN. This country has become just a bunch of sheep.

Too many alternative facts, yes facts, are coming out, but just lock yourself in a bubble and do as your told, but not as they do.

I encourage you to listen with an open mind.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
g

I'm done with both this thread and forum. Apparently having a different opinion makes one dumb if it's not inline with theirs or the main stream media.

It just amazes me how gullible people are nowadays, and unwilling to step away from the religion of CNN. This country has become just a bunch of sheep.

Too many alternative facts, yes facts, are coming out, but just lock yourself in a bubble and do as your told, but not as they do.

I encourage you to listen with an open mind.

The American Sheep here are dutifully obeying the orders of there Statist Overlords, abandoning their God Given Constitutional Rights because they have bit, hook line and sinker the fearmongering from the destroyers.

Is the virus contagious, yes very very contagious, but as research is showing it is about 50 times more widespread than thought, thereby showing it has a much lower, amazingly lower mortality rate than the panic mongers would have you believe?

The Trump haters are pushing this lie, just to keep the economy tanked and better their chances of them getting rid of the dreaded "Orange Monster" Notice the Governors of the States with the most Draconian, Unconstitutional lockdowns and unconstitutional edicts, are all Democrat States? Illinois and Michigan for starters.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts

About 99.07% don't die, you want to destroy America over that?

·
Registered
700 Posts
About 99.07% don't die, you want to destroy America over that?
destroy America??? Not much of anything has changed where I'm at, so now the sky is falling? is that the latest headline at Fox News ( a division of Fox nonsense media group)! lol! don't tell me they've already forgot about the War on Christmas being waged across this once great country???

·
Registered
700 Posts
Is Fox News still claiming the virus is just another attempt to impeach Trump???

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
When is this madness going to be shut down by admins? It isn't about free speech, it's about a watch forum going way beyond what it was designed for. Yukon has already said he's leaving because of personal attacks. For ****'s sake, close this bullshit. You can't bridge a gap that neither side is willing to bridge. If you're a watch lover and enjoy this site, stop posting here. If you're an admin, do the right thing and close this fucking monstrosity before more people bail like Yukon! The site was already close to dead like a year ago, let's not ruin what we fought to keep going.

yeah,kind of the pot calling the kettle black since I've been a significant player in this thread. I get that. I've learned a lot hear, and rather enjoy the breadth of what this forum brings. This thread is fucking toxic and is causing harm. Let's not let it ruin any more of this forum.

181 - 200 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.