1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Before

After

I am diggin the combo much better, Now I just need 1 more Stainless, and two more gold SAN II bracelets

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

That's frikkin hilarious! I am not in my usual environment (laptop in lap) and missed the clapping hands icons while typing....DOH. I didn't even know I missed until I saw your response. I am using the dreaded touch pad (hate it):%:%

Seriously, I think it looks great. My favorite SANIII's have the same bracelet/case combo. The dial really sets it off though.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Hey Why you got to :t:t:t at me? :lol

Thanx!!!

Seattle wrote:
Wow Rip! Very clean, very sharp look...I dig it!!:t:t:t

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I think the Ocean Quest Aluminum Bracelet on this dial would be the Cats Meow, but this does very nicely!

Seattle wrote:
That's frikkin hilarious! I am not in my usual environment (laptop in lap) and missed the clapping hands icons while typing....DOH. I didn't even know I missed until I saw your response. I am using the dreaded touch pad (hate it):%:%

Seriously, I think it looks great. My favorite SANIII's have the same bracelet/case combo. The dial really sets it off though.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Thanx!!!

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

I have to admit, that is a great looking watch Rip!!!! The bracelet does make it look alot richer and more solid. I do love stainless, very clean!!!! Glad you dig it Brother, always nice to get pumped up on a watch . . . . . :b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I can see that but I think as is works just fine....maybe a polish he he :%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
I think the Ocean Quest Aluminum Bracelet on this dial would be the Cats Meow, but this does very nicely!

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Thanx!!!

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Partial polish Maybe! I am thinking the lugs and the outer row of the bracelet, but man that would suck for you! LOL

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

It can be done..........lugs, piece of cake. Outer row on bracelet no sweat but would have to take the bracelet apart....(I can or you can). I've done it, it's tedious but not impossible. Your call big guy:b

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Partial polish Maybe! I am thinking the lugs and the outer row of the bracelet, but man that would suck for you! LOL

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

That is a waste of time right there, We will let this one ride.

Seattle wrote:
It can be done..........lugs, piece of cake. Outer row on bracelet no sweat but would have to take the bracelet apart....(I can or you can). I've done it, it's tedious but not impossible. Your call big guy:b

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

looks fantastic. I am always partial to the all stainless bracelets. Very nice.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i love this watch IN GENERAL!!!

love the PU strap
love the bracelet

the watch wears more impressive in the bracelet!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.