Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been given a coupon code for www.wellymerck.com that gives you a instant 40% discount on all watches and accessories on the site. Just wanted to share it with all my watch loving friends if anybody is interested in trying thier watches out. I have two and they are very beautiful and minimal. Just enter "ANDREW" at checkout to receive the discount!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,873 Posts
"American boy Merck, born in a steel artisan family, is passionate for Iron craft and travelling.

During a trip in Italy, Merck met a girl named Welly, who is from a traditional watch-making family.

The two fell in love at first sight, unfortunately, they soon had to travel back after the trip. However their affection and passion continued though in distance and departure. Distance and differences didn’t fade their hope on plan for future.

Though suffered a lot, they overcame various difficulties with the blessing of friends and relatives, Merck came to Switzerland and finally married his beloved girl Welly. To memorize their own love story, the two created their own watch brand ''Welly Merck'' after their marriage.
"

Nice Spam Job "Andrew".

Love the little "Love Story" but why do I get the distinct feeling the two star crossed lovers are in reality running a Shanghai back alley sweatshop cranking out overpriced clunkers you can get from Skagen for 1/3rd the price?

Could it be because the stilted prose and poetry doesn't sound like it is from anyone from America or the UK??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts