Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just wanted to share a bit of good news with the Freek community. I finally actually married the love o my life! I had been referring to Trinika as my wife for awhile now, because the "girlfriend" moniker didn't do her justice. Now she is legally the Mrs. We got married yesterday (12/30) and I'm giddy like a freekin' school boy!

Happy New Year Freeks!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

A Mrs. TUNAKLLR!!! Best wishes for many happy years together. Now you will have a double celebration every new year.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I now pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. TUNAKLLR

or

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Hey, good for you!

Serious congrats! It's a huge step . . . not in terms of anything changing in the day to day affairs, but it really is symbolic of how deep you must care for your wife!

I wish you continued success in your relationship and major kudos for taking it up to an even more rewarding level!

ENJOY! :)

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey "TK"!! Wonderful news Bro!! If you're happy, we're happy and it sure sounds like you are!!! Congrats Bro and have a great New Year's celebration!!!

All the best to you guys!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Wow.... way to go Eric....:c Congratulations...What a nice way to top off the holidays brotha.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

What wonderful news Eric. I am really happy for you. Best New Years present ever. Congrats again and again!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.