Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am happy and excited to announce that TUNAKLLR is our newest Watch Freeks Moderator!

Please welcome him to the Freeks Team!!!

:c

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

There goes the neighborhood!!!:t:t:t

Congrats, TK...now you'll have something to do that's not criminal, elicit or an abomination against humanity!!!

Good choice James!

CJ

TVDinner wrote:
I am happy and excited to announce that TUNAKLLR is our newest Watch Freeks Moderator!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome sir.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Oh crap this will be awkward, having TK scold me like a mule dayuuuum!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

Congrats, TK...now you'll have something to do that's not criminal, elicit or an abomination against humanity!!!

Good choice James!

CJ

TVDinner wrote:

Lol CJ. I guess I have to turn over a new leaf!

Rip, I thought the same exact thing! At the end of the day, it's all about respect and I have it for you. Now...enough of that sappy garbage!
Thank you for the props Freeks and thanks to James, Duchess, G., and Boyardee for having me.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

LOL on the boyardee, TC needs to change his avatar to that!!! And a BIG congrats to Tuna..

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Congrats! Should we call you "Big Tuna" now?

Great addition to the team!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Well there goes the neighborhood.. oh wait we are the neighborhood... crap....! that's like having the fox guard the hen house..:lol.. Way to go Eric.. Congratulations.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Way to go Big Tuna (Oh that's Jim from the Office). However, if you go for Boyardee we may need to go for Sushi. LOL

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

WoW i just seen this thread...TK Congrats brutha...You are perfect for the job...Much respect...Enjoy and keeps us tame...lol:c

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

Good choice James!

CJ

TVDinner wrote:

LOL!!!:% Couldn'a said it any better myself Seattle!! Congrats "TK"!! Guess I better start watchin my p's and q's!! Or is it abc's? Or ................... dottin my I's? Anyway, I'll be good......................... maybe!:b

1 - 20 of 29 Posts