Watch Freeks banner

Welcome Morpheus Fine Watches!

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Abdullah 
#1 ·
imported post

We would like to welcome Morpheus Fine Watches as our newest Official Brand Sponsor!
Please visit their site at:www.morpheuswatches.com

#3 ·
imported post

I have seen the M1A2 watch someplace recently. I liked it, I thought it was a pretty agressive design definately different.

#6 ·
imported post

Greetings. Happy to be a part of the Watchfreeks world. We thought we might start our brand forum with our latest releases. Always having been fascinated with things military, we have released two watches under our Temps Militaire banner.

The first is the 1911 .45 watch, based on the original pistol designed by John Browning. We took key design elements from the famed .45 and incorporated them into the design. There is a callout pic that shows these.

The watch features a Swiss made Ronda quartz movement, non-reflective sapphire crystal, and screw down crown. These are in limited editions, as well. Each watch is individually numbered on the back. Case size is roughly 46mm x 13.2mm. Quite thick and robust in appearance. The watches retail for $445 for stainless and black IP, and $545 for the 18k gold plated version.

Our second release under Temps Militaire is the M1A2 Watch, based on the Abrams tank. We will post pics of that timepiece shortly.

#10 ·
imported post

Welcome to the forum. Very interesting design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.