Welcome back, WFs

7K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  WatchNut 
#1 ·
imported post

Welcome back, WFs!!!:c

Good to be back! :l

#8 ·
imported post

Been a hard morning for our hosting company. They are still working on things but I really appreciate everyone contacting me and being patient while they work on fixing everything. Hopefully we are coming to an end with all of this. Thank you Freeks.

#15 ·
imported post

What a stressful day. I am not completely sure it is over, but I think we are getting closer. Long story short our hosting company got attacked today and it has literally taken all day to get everything back up and running. I want to stress to everyone that we might (might, not sure yet) go down again as this site is moved to another server.

I hate down time for any of my sites and greatly apologize to everyone.

#18 ·
imported post

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/F8TrCJQAid0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

#24 ·
imported post

I dun thought's dat der CJ finally went an' dun it...put his circular watchies in da same box wit' da squarized one's and da world was comin' ta pieces....like'in dat der movie "2012". Da wifey moved all da dog's and da food inta da Apocalypticated Cataclysimicated bomby shelter...an' we was hunkered down waitin' fer da world ta come apart!!!!!

"Honey...........guess what???? Ya can start movin' all dat stuff back outta da shelter!!!!! Da world ain't comin' ta an' end!!!! And heck NO...yer momma cain't come out an' live above ground again...ya know it again' da law fer her ta do dat!!!!"

Shhhhhhhhh...ya'll don't tell da wifey I dun made dat up....I just cain't stand havin' her up in da house....she drink's all my 'shine up...an' I's ain't got nar a drop ta sell!!!!:%:%:%:%

"Come on hun...just Get er dun now will ya!!! An' after ya's get's all da food up...make me some breakyfasty!!!! I's get's mighty powerful hungry writin' dis letter on da Watchy Freeks!!!!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.