Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife picked this up and I'm trying to work out if it is worth repairing and what model/name it has.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Wayne

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No there isn't. The back looks like this.

When you unscrew the dome there's two paper disks (one with the image you can see) and below then the battery access cover

Beneath the cover is a little hearing aid type battery and the only writing on the mechanism is"Unadjusted Miyoya Co Japan" and "NO" followed by "JEWELS"

·
Registered
349 Posts
No there isn't. The back looks like this.

View attachment 129952

When you unscrew the dome there's two paper disks (one with the image you can see) and below then the battery access cover

Beneath the cover is a little hearing aid type battery and the only writing on the mechanism is"Unadjusted Miyoya Co Japan" and "NO" followed by "JEWELS"
I've owned various Citizen watches over the past 20 years or so but your clock is a complete mystery to me. Hopefully there's someone on WF who's knowledgeable on Citizen clocks and can help you. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've owned various Citizen watches over the past 20 years or so but your clock is a complete mystery to me. Hopefully there's someone on WF who's knowledgeable on Citizen clocks and can help you. Best of luck to you.
Thanks for having a look. I've been googling and can find nothing like it either.

·
Super Moderator
9,872 Posts
Hi Wayne, wow this really IS a mystery like Rob said. 😦

Usually you can find at least something online about most
things, or find a picture, or two even. However, also can't
find information on this cool Citizen. Was trying to think of
when it was made. Maybe early 2000's, or even the 90's
perhaps?!

In any case, am going to go out on a limb, and say that it
is worth fixing. First your wife got it for you, so it has special
meaning to you. 🙂 Then second, it is just plain cool ! 😎