Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I won't bore with the details, but after hitting a financial set back some time ago, I sold most of my "nice" watches. (excluding those that held sentimental value).

SO- now that things are back on track, my collection can start over. On a total fluke, I discovered Lum-Tec. (I was browsing here, along with some other forums, and kept seeing the RAVE reviews about Chris and his customer service, and after being in retail for over 15 years with a locally owned store here in town, it's become something I hold in very high regard.) After a few emails back and forth with Chris (who was nothing short of awesome with his help in answering my questions and helping me choose a model), I nabbed the last LZ5 "Lumzilla" they had at the shop. I think what pushed me over the top was, as you'll see from the last pic, I am also a car guy, and the red stitching on the band matching my interior sealed the deal. :)

Fair warning, I am NOT a photographer. Just a few quick shots from my "on it's last leg" iphone. (I will attempt to get some better shots with my Nikon when I have a little more time).

Attachments

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very nice!! Congrats on getting things back on track!!

Reactions: MRF2014

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great way to get back in the fold!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Great to hear you're back in the saddle.
Congrats on the killer LT!

·
Super Moderator
11,892 Posts
What a pick-up MRF ! :smile-thumb2:Has that patented super bright lume, but check out the unique design of the case, and bezel, as well as how they did the dial. You're not going to see this done everyday, and you're not going to have to worry about seeing someone else with the same watch. Really is exceptional, and that red stitching, along with accents within the dial are the perfect touches. Congratulations ! P.S. Your pictures are great !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a pick-up MRF ! :smile-thumb2:Has that patented super bright lume, but check out the unique design of the case, and bezel, as well as how they did the dial. You're not going to see this done everyday, and you're not going to have to worry about seeing someone else with the same watch. Really is exceptional, and that red stitching, along with accents within the dial are the perfect touches. Congratulations ! P.S. Your pictures are great !
Thanks, everyone! While I of course really liked it when I first opened the box, now that it's had a couple of trips out into the real world, it's really growing on me. The strap design is super comfortable, and it doesn't really feel like I am wearing a "big" watch.

·
Registered
926 Posts
All the LUMZILLA pieces are nicely made. Each with their own flavor.. I have an LZ-7.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts