Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Going into week five of the NFL. Who will you be cheering for? I am a Chicago Bears fan but they are on a bye this week. So I will be rooting for a NY Giants to win, for a friend of mine. I also will be cheering for the Rams to beat the Vikes (which is very unlikely to happen) and the Steelers to beat the Lions (which probally will happen) Who will you be cheering for? ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

my 49erss all the way baby! Playing well and dominating people even with Gore out, which is incredible.

So Bob, what do you think of your big QB in Chicago. Will he be the real deal or a bust long term IMO?

The Rams will get killed this weekend, lol. I am betting the Lions beat the Steelers. Just have a feeling.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
my 49erss all the way baby! Playing well and dominating people even with Gore out, which is incredible.

So Bob, what do you think of your big QB in Chicago. Will he be the real deal or a bust long term IMO?

The Rams will get killed this weekend, lol. I am betting the Lions beat the Steelers. Just have a feeling.
Hi James, I have been following the Forty Niners. They have Mike Singletary as head coach. I truly beleive he will make you proud to be a Forty Niners fan and take the Niners to the Super Bowl in a few years. He was a great player and he coaches as Mike Ditka did, in my opinion. I think Cutler will improve as his wide receivers get more experince, with him. I hope he will be as good as the Bears management think thathe will be. I agree the Vikes should win but the Steelers should handle the Lions. No matter what matterhappens, it should be a fun weekend for football fans. ....Bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I believe the Pack is off this week, so I'll be rooting for the Raiduhs to get mollywopped...again!

·
Registered
19 Posts
imported post

I'm a Mike Sing....I mean a 49ers fan as well. You gotta luv the way Mike coaches....old school class all the way! Been a fan since 1956...no sh.....!:eek:

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Hopefully the Steelers won't give away another game this week! It's been so hard watching a team dominate 2-3 quarters of a game, only to give up a HUGE amount of points in the 4th quarter!

Go Steelers!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Gotta go with my Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning trying to stay undefeated tonite!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Bob wrote:
Who will you be cheering for?
The Birds, of course...The one, the only ~ Philadelphia Eagles.
Hi Duchess, a great win by "The Birds" today. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Looking for the COWBOYS to bounce back from their terrible loss last week.
Hi Mike, an outstandinggame by Miles Austin and a fantastic overtime win for the Cowboys. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Hopefully the Steelers won't give away another game this week! It's been so hard watching a team dominate 2-3 quarters of a game, only to give up a HUGE amount of points in the 4th quarter!

Go Steelers!
I nice win for the Steelers today. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I can't believe the intensity of the Denver vs New England game - like a playoff!

ps - Denver's uniforms are about the ugliest I have seen in many years.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I can't believe the intensity of the Denver vs New England game - like a playoff!

ps - Denver's uniforms are about the ugliest I have seen in many years.
Hi James, I noticed those uniforms too! :eek:!! I wonder if they glow in the dark. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
mikeizzy wrote:
Looking for the COWBOYS to bounce back from their terrible loss last week.
Hi Mike, an outstandinggame by Miles Austin and a fantastic overtime win for the Cowboys. ....Bob
Truely a great game by autin but they were lucky to win. So I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am still not sold on Romo. I just never feel confident about him. Most of my friends who are big Cowboy fans feel the same way about him.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Denver's uniforms are about the ugliest I have seen in many years.
You must not have seen the Seahawks a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

You're not familiar with the Seattle Seahawks ?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I believe the Pack is off this week, so I'll be rooting for the Raiduhs to get mollywopped...again!
Hi TUNAKLLR, I think it is safe to say that the Raiders were mollywopped today. Nice to see you here. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts