Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

H i all, three games to be played today. Game one, Green Bay at Detroit. These are always tough games to pick, both teams coming off of a short week. The tradition factor at Detroit and Dallas. I think Green Bay will have a tough win today. Oakland will struggle in game two at Dallas. Tonights game three, New York Giants at Denver, I will take the Giants. Now, what do you think? Happy Thanks giving to all. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
The Dallas and Detroit thing is getting old.....need to mix it up a bit.
I guess it is tradition? It might be fun to see Dallas and Detroit alternate travelling to other ballparks. One year Dallas travels and Detroit stays home, than Detroit travel ands Dallas stay home. If the NFL wants to keep tradition, that might be fun. I also like the third game at night, that should be different teams every year. ....Bob

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Go Packers!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Oakland is a complete embarrassment. They are horrible

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Well Bob, I got the Raider whoopin' that I'm always looking for. My Pack handed Detroit their beatdown and I also picked the Giants. Not looking so hot right now!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

A loss here by the Giants really helps my Packers. Go Broncos!!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Well Bob, I got the Raider whoopin' that I'm always looking for. My Pack handed Detroit their beatdown and I also picked the Giants. Not looking so hot right now!
Hi Tunakllr, yes the Pack looked good and The Raiders got a whoopin! The Giants must be out of sync, I expected a better showing from them. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
A loss here by the Giants really helps my Packers. Go Broncos!!!!
Hi Marc, looks like the Broncos will win. So for you,

Go Packers! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Oakland is a complete embarrassment. They are horrible
Yes, they are having a rough season. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

This is the first Thanksgiving EVER, that I didn't watch Football!

I wasn't interested int he first game at all, so I passed on it. Then I got way to busy to even watch the 2nd game. The 3rd game was on the NFL Network (which Time Warner cable doesn't feel is an important channel to add to the basic lineup), so I didn't watch that one either. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts