Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:?Are you finding yourself logged out of various websites lately that you did not log out of?

I am finding this to be true on various sites I keep up for business and pleasure.

I have a brand new Internet Protection suite installed just earlier this month.

Could be some new Windows update?

I don't know.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
:?Are you finding yourself logged out of various websites lately that you did not log out of?

I am finding this to be true on various sites I keep up for business and pleasure.

I have a brand new Internet Protection suite installed just earlier this month.

Could be some new Windows update?

I don't know.
um.......get a new computer...........lol. actually it happened to me last nite.....ebay, photobucket, forums, etc.......anything that i stay signed into , had to relogin last nite.......but today, everything is good, although i powered down my computer last nite and started it back up, something i havent done in a couple of weeks, because its usually always logged on and stays on, so maybe that had something to do with it......i do not know.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it is happening on WG a bunch for me lately. might just be a cookie thing.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
COOKIE? I WANT A COOKIE...........YUM!!.......OH, WAIT WERE TALKING INTERNET COOKIES...........NEVERMIND.....(WALKS AWAY SAD):?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
COOKIE? I WANT A COOKIE...........YUM!!.......OH, WAIT WERE TALKING INTERNET COOKIES...........NEVERMIND.....(WALKS AWAY SAD):?
I got your cookie for you cook!

My kitty is digging it out of her foot for you right now!

See beolw...

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Me too! I have been having to resign in at some sites including This one. I have been cleaning out excessive clutter from my computer which I hope will help. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

If it is happening to nearly everyone, it must be a Windows update thing, anyone running Mac OS having the same experience?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts