Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Don't ban me if I am breaking any rules here, not my intention... I just feel like if I open my mouth I get slapped.

Well I have been slapped and final warned onanther site "for vendor bashing". There is a mod who has it out for me I guess.

But this is what I am most mad about....I spent almost 30 minutes creating a new thread (I will post that thread topic here in a few) and when I went to submit it I was dumped to the ReadTOS page and I can't post until I read the TOS...and my long....quote of exact wording by Jill from this morning show was lost.

So I don't know what to me more po'd abouthaving one post removed and censored or losing 30 minutes of exactly quoting what Jill said this morning.

What the hell iswrong with these people? I feel like I am loosing my mind. Do the the moderators on this site run around all day and read every post by every person? I mean I post something and he (he is the only mod to ever warn me) and he does it within minutes of my post and it is removed.

Please someone who isunbiased tell me if what I posted was really vendor bashing orIMHO my HO with a little joke added on.

The question was asked does Invicta make the "I" line of watches since over at WOW they sell "I" by Invicta, you would think it was rather a self explanatory but someone had to ask this question and some people thought maybe someone was making knock-off sub $100 watches. So I was trying to be funny and this is only part of the post since this all that they sent me in my PM box. I made a statement that I didn't think they were knock-offs etc..etc..

Invicta to take more market share. Watch cases are cheap when made by the 100's of thousands and since Invicta has its own movement manufacturing plant (I think in China) you slap a $1.00 quartz movement in a cast case, plate it, slap on a rolled stainless or pleather band and boom its the I by Invicta...the watch that is loaded with profit....LOL

I am not knocking the watches, I just often wonder why the need to have so many similar but yet cheaper watches. It almost seems like the old 'crack' theory you sell them really cheap crack the first few times to get them hooked and then you have a customer for life and can jack the price up.... Wow I think I just laid out Invicta's marketing plan...LMAO!!

I would think most people would find this funny, it was meant to be funny, it ended with a LMAO... Bad taste OK fine maybe bad taste, vendor bashing, why don't we arrest everyone who cracks a joke about the President or something...

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Vendor bashing or not, that is not really the issue. The issue is whether you are on a free or owner operated forum. One allows freedom to discuss all topics openly and fairly and the other controls the threads to avoid MOST negative comments about their brand(s). They are more of what I call a cheer leading site. Say good things and everyone is happy....

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Hi Chief. We do not discuss other forums or people who work on other forums on this site. It is one of our original and basic rules (SITE RULES). I hope you understand.

If you want to ask the question about I watches in the Invicta or general watch section that is cool, but what happens on other forums, or the decisions made by other forum owners/mods, is not something we discuss on Freeks.

For that reason, and that reason alone, I am going to close this thread. I hope you understand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.