Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When I saw Ron was here I just had to join...can't miss out on his fun.

Nice to be here and look forward to some fun.

Anthony

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

And it's a serious amount of fun you would be missing...Welcome to Watch Freeks.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Ron??!! You came to see Ron????!!!! Why he wears pink MOP!!! What kind of a man wears..................

Oh please don't tell him I said that!! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Arnie you know it's really you............I'm just stroking his ego. Oh yeah he doesn't need anymore of that...LOL Love ya' Ron.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

delo149 wrote:
Arnie you know it's really you............I'm just stroking his ego. Oh yeah he doesn't need anymore of that...LOL Love ya' Ron.
I so hate to break your bubble "D", but I'm taken!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Glad you made it over Tony... welcome to the FUN side... :cool:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Ant! Whut up bro? You back home yet or still down south? I sent you a PM last night over at the other joint. Welcome aboard my man.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

My brother whats happening, I am glad you are here. Sit back relax and start tearing the joint up!!!

Be careful of Tattoo Chef and Tuna they will start the Whole short leash thing soon I am sure!!!

Arnie I dont wear pink Mother of pearl but I do wear pink leather chaps when ridin my Chopper.

P.S. they are assless too boot!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
My brother whats happening, I am glad you are here. Sit back relax and start tearing the joint up!!!

Be careful of Tattoo Chef and Tuna they will start the Whole short leash thing soon I am sure!!!

Arnie I dont wear pink Mother of pearl but I do wear pink leather chaps when ridin my Chopper.

P.S. they are assless too boot!!!
That's what I'm talking about Rip! LMAO over here!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Wassup Anthony...Glad you joined brutha...Look forward to your participation here...Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts