Watch Freeks banner

221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
imported post

Read your blog, a little hard to follow at times, very, very deep philosophically. Interesting read.

Thanx, Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

"FORM IS EMPTINESS, EMPTINESS IS FORM"

"To live life in every breathe - that is bushido!!"

Katsumoto

Bushido = The way of the warrior (samurai)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

This is such a deeply felt teaching for me - i ponder upon it everyday - everybody have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

There is only one teacher. What is that teacher? Life itself. And of course each one of us is a manifestation of life ; we couldn't be anything else. Now life happens to be both a severe and an endlessly kind teacher. its the only authority that you need to trust.

And this teacher, this authority, is everywhere. You dont have to go to some special place to find this incompatible teacher, you dont have to have some especially quiet or ideal situation: in fact, the messier it is, the better. The average office is a great place. The average home is perfect. Such places are pretty messy most of the time- we all know from firsthand experience! That is where the authority, the teacher is.

- Charlotte Joko Beck, Everyday Zen

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

This is such a deeply felt teaching for me - i ponder upon it everyday - everybody have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

There is only one teacher. What is that teacher? Life itself. And of course each one of us is a manifestation of life ; we couldn't be anything else. Now life happens to be both a severe and an endlessly kind teacher. its the only authority that you need to trust.

And this teacher, this authority, is everywhere. You dont have to go to some special place to find this incompatible teacher, you dont have to have some especially quiet or ideal situation: in fact, the messier it is, the better. The average office is a great place. The average home is perfect. Such places are pretty messy most of the time- we all know from firsthand experience! That is where the authority, the teacher is.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Katsumoto

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Katsumoto

True in so many levels!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts

Katsumoto

·
Registered
10,615 Posts

221 - 232 of 232 Posts