Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

12/15 - Blog is active.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post



"In the master's chambers they gathered for the feast, they stabbed it with their steely knives but they could not kill the beast"

Welcome to my Blog !!!

have you ever asked yourself - WHAT IF I'M WRONG?????


What IF ....everything i think is right is wrong and everything i think is wrong is right??????

Think About it............

:pk:pk


simply put - question yourself about what / who you are -it will allow you to....

Laugh at urself

not take urself so seriously

grow

change

live life more fully

expand ur boundaries

when you actually put urself to the test, from the frying pan to the fire - you will find you are much broader than you think









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
imported post

same for me. crazier then normal today. nutty i would venture to say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
imported post

I hear ya on that- I'm on the shoreline in CT and heard that we might get 15"! Oh well, glad it's the weekend- just gonna relax w/ the family and hang out here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

"In the master's chambers they gathered for the feast, they stabbed it with their steely knives but they could not kill the beast"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZbZRWINje4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hey G, did ya see that great deal on Seikos at the bay???:%:%:%:t:t

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah you're right, that was mean. I'm going back to my corner.....just ignore me.:(



CJ


WATCHURSELF wrote:
STOP STOP STOP !!!!!

:madd:madd:madd

Seattle wrote:
Hey G, did ya see that great deal on Seikos at the bay???:%:%:%:t:t

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
743 Posts
imported post

O.M.G. - this 13 y.o. kid is TOTALLY AWESOME! ...
... Bob Marley would probably become emotional over THIS 'rather animated' performance! ...​
[align=center][flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/6HuMRJtFX8o[/flash][/align]
__________________________________________

... ALSO check out the U2 rendition he did when he was ONLY 11 !!! ...

[align=center][flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/L4CR3GoB3YY[/flash][/align]




TVDinner wrote:
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZbZRWINje4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

FREAKIN CJ!!!!

FREAKIN E-BAY!!!

FREAKIN SEIKO!!!!

MY WIFE'S GONNA KILL ME IF I GET ANOTHER WATCH DELIVERY!!!!

:b:b:b



Seattle wrote:
Yeah you're right, that was mean. I'm going back to my corner.....just ignore me.:(
CJ


WATCHURSELF wrote:
STOP STOP STOP !!!!!

:madd:madd:madd

Seattle wrote:
Hey G, did ya see that great deal on Seikos at the bay???:%:%:%:t:t

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
Gotta stay away from E-Bay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

REALLY Gotta stay away from E-Bay
REALLY Gotta stay away from E-Bay
REALLY Gotta stay away from E-Bay
REALLY Gotta stay away from E-Bay
REALLY Gotta stay away from E-Bay

NBZ
NBZ
NBZ
NBZ
NBZ

:madd:madd:madd:madd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

in 2009 i estimate i bought around 60 pieces -most for me and some for gifts etc

this year i dont know if i'm buying anything -my last purchase of a watch was on 01-03-10 -it was a Seiko and now i am looking to reduce my collection by selling/gifting away watches i just dont wear -

it would be nice to get down to 10-12 watches but realistically i'm shooting for 24

got 33 right now so i need to lose about 9
 
1 - 20 of 232 Posts
Top