Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just a reminder to set your driver line up for the Daytona 500! The first segment is eleven races at espn. The winner of the first segment (11 races)willwin this Invicta Ocean Ghost model 2299 (automatic) here is a picture.

The first WatchFreeks League Champion besides winning this Ocean Ghost will have to defend his championship in segment two. That should be fun! The overall champion for the season will be determined in segment three. There is still time to join our WatchFreek League and enjoy the fun. Here is the link, the password to join is horology.

http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/en/group?groupID=3997

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Bob,

If you want to just go ahead and size the OGII to a 7.5" wrist. It should fit me just fine after I win tomorrow Ha Ha LOL!!!
Hi Rob, I am not sure how to say this but I plan to win the Daytona 500! :lolThe prize, the Ocean Ghost is for the first champion after the first segment, the first eleven races. Sorry if I did not explain myself. I thought a prize might make the league more enjoyable. If by some strange chance that I am leading the league after 11 races, I will send it to the second place person. Have fun in our WatchFreek league and don't bump draft me, please....:)! ....Bob :l

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Bob,

If you want to just go ahead and size the OGII to a 7.5" wrist. It should fit me just fine after I win tomorrow Ha Ha LOL!!!
Hi Rob, I am not sure how to say this but I plan to win the Daytona 500! :lolThe prize, the Ocean Ghost is for the first champion after the first segment, the first eleven races. Sorry if I did not explain myself. I thought a prize might make the league more enjoyable. If by some strange chance that I am leading the league after 11 races, I will send it to the second place person. Have fun in our WatchFreek league and don't bump draft me, please....:)! ....Bob :l
Very Good. Okay then after the first segment :%

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.