Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, this is exciting. With the permision of James (TV Dinner) we now have a Nascar fantasy racing league for our enjoyment! It is a Nascar Sprint Cup series racing league.

1. It is a private league for members of WatchFreeks.
  2. The league is hosted by ESPN and they will keep score.There will belive scoring during the race and ESPN will maintain the standings.
  3. There are no limits on how many can join.
  4. How to play is easy, pick five drivers, the Nascar points they earn during the raceis your score.
  5. If you are unhappy with a driver or drivers you can change them before the next green flag is waived.
  6. You have to join ESPN - which is free to join.
  7. Then you join WatchFreeks League.
  8. The password to join is horology.

Here is a link to our league and I hope it works. ....Bob

http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/en/group?groupID=3997

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

If there are problems in joining let me know. The invitation can also be delivered to an e-mail address. Thank you. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Everyone - I know we have a lot of Nascar and racing fans as members here. This sounds like a lot of fun and I would love everyone to get involved and play and then we can discuss it each week, etc.

THANK YOU BOB for setting this all up!

Edit - the link above worked fine, I signed up, signed in using the password above and picked my drivers. Real easy! (I am jauerbach123 since I already had an account from old NCAA leagues on ESPN.com)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

OK, I'm in but I have no idea who I have or what I am doing. Give me fantasy baseball or football......

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That's the beauty of Nascar my friend. You just root for a bunch of cars going round and round 200-500 times and hope for crashes that are really violent, but where no one gets hurt. No skill needed in playing this game. Just pick some drivers and have fun, lol

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

A big thank you to James and everybody who joined our WatchFreeks League. I am sure many more of our members will join. I think this will be fun for all. ....Bob :l

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

mloy3333 wrote:
DID U CREAT A NEW ONE
Glad you are up online. I was going to tell you tromorow. I asked what Jamesthought about a watchFreek League.Had some free time. Than mass and a party. If it is not to late, can I call you. Uncle Bob

HEY YOU! Did you join?

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

I would like to join, not sure if it will conflict with my Skydiving For Meatloaf (SFM) league. I will need to call ESPN Fantasy games on Monday.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
I would like to join, not sure if it will conflict with my Skydiving For Meatloaf (SFM) league. I will need to call ESPN Fantasy games on Monday.
I am looking forward to seing you at our WatchFreeks League! Skydiving for meatloaf, can I join?:lol! Thank you. ....Bob:l

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Did I win?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

WatchNut wrote:
The CPTBLIGH01 Racing Team has been selected!!!

ARRRRGH!!!!
A big thank you for joining our WatchFreeks league! I think all who join will have a good time. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.