Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]Please allow me to say up front that this giveaway is opento all members regardless of race, creed, sex or religion.
This giveaway is for any and all to participate in regardless of what your religious affirmation is or is not.
Please do not feel that you are not welcome.
I do not discriminate in my giveaways.
I have no agenda with this gift, other than to draw the number of a lucky Watchfreeks.com members reply to this topic thread and send them a nice gift package that will arrive to them around December 18-24, 2009.[/align]

[align=center]On to the gifts![/align]

[align=center]Starting out with gifts for her...

[/align]

[align=center]Beautiful Blue Topaz Jewelry set. December's Birthstone! Clear Sky Blue Topaz Jewelry Set! All .925 Sterling Silver! 18" necklace. Size 7 Ring. Ring has White Topaz along with the Sky Blue Topaz.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Gossip! Awesome Women's Watches with Interchangeable Straps! yes, that is Watches! You get two high quality quartz watches, one round, and one rectangular. Both have Genuine Mother of Pearl dials and solid stainless steel cases. Then you get all the easy change straps! 10 Genuine leather straps and 2 stainless steel straps (matching the watch case) All together you can have 24 possible combinations.

[/align]

[align=center]Then we top it off with gifts for him... Cables and Rubber! Need I Say BOLT, Oh Yea, Stainless Steel Cables in the bracelet go well if you have the Invicta Bolt with the silver tone cable!!! 8.5 inches, by 12mm wide 43.5g weight.

[/align]

[align=center]Men's Necklace Leather Black, stainless steel with solid gold inlay 18K/StSl Pendant length 45 mm pendant width 28 mm Adjustable[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]BRIGHT Stylish Gents Ring Made of Stainless steel. Total item weight 8.8g - Size 11
[/align]

[align=center]Just reply and your in the draw. Drawing will be randomly generated on a TI Scientific Calculator RANDI(1,(ENTRIES))=X Drawing will be for a Christmas Gift from me to a lucky couple of Watchfreeks drawn on December 13, 2009 12:00 am or later. Good Luck![/align]

[align=center]Gifts are all brand new and come with all included factory paperwork and instructions. Gifts also come from a clean, smoke free home.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
P.S. Some might wonder, "Hmmmmm, Could there be more? See below Watchfreeks.com members...
Check it out![/align]

[align=center]ALL SWISS MADE!
This awesome, incredible, beautiful and hot Invicta Grand Speedway watches are Swiss made and hand assembled*. Big 47mm diameter across 10-4, weighty, beefy, bodacious! Beautiful red hands against a sharp black dial with red chapter markers and silver tone Arabic number hour markers at 12, 3, 6, and 9 with silver tone stick markers at the remaining hours.
These Swiss watches include a fully functional chronograph with seconds, minutes, and hours counters. Constant running second dial at 3:00, chronograph hour counter at 6:00 and chronograph minute counter at 9:00. Large chronograph second hand doubles for Tachymeter register. Brightly mirror polished and satin brushed two tone case and bracelet. Diver deployant clasp with safety catch. Screw down Crown and Pushers.

[/align]

[align=center]

Those are not scratches on the bezel.
There is a flower bed along the wall behind where I took the photos and the bezel is so mirror polished it is reflecting the flower stems.

Those are not scratches on the bezel.
There is a flower bed along the wall behind where I took the photos and the bezel is so mirror polished it is reflecting the flower stems.
In fact, you can see the F-Stop register on my DSLR's lense reflected on the bezel above!

So mirror polishedyou can see the F-Stop register on my DSLR's lense reflected on the bezel above!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Watchfreeks.com Members!

[/align]

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Wow i wonder if i can get lucky twice.Go figure.But ya gotta try.Thanks for your generousity.
ken

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Thank you Jeff, you are so generous, and I hope the good karma goes back to you 10 fold. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

As my wife and I have already learned, you are a generous person!! We would be thrilled if you would enter us in this latest drawing!! Thanks TR, you are kick A$$ !!

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

AWESOME giveaway Tera and thank you for doing this Freeky Giveaway.

You do not have to include me in the contest, but thank you very much for doing this for the Watch Freeks members.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

please include me in your contest -my wife and /or daughter would love it

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

please enter me thanks,very cool of you just great :)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Jeff, what an awesome and generous giveaway........

please enter me, and thank you, and good luck to all who enter.......

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very generous indeed. Please include me. Thank you!

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Very generous, please include me. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts