Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
before turning over to the actual subject, I introduce myself as the new guy here: I'm 22 years old, German (Düsseldorf), and I have nearly no knowledge about watches, but I'm interested in learning something new.
I am a passionate James Bond fan (or maybe even a nerd), and I noticed that every single watch of James Bond has been identified, but no one really cares about the watches of the villains, henchmen and other characters, but I'm sure there might be some interesting models to find, as these were most probably watches selected by a costume designer.
Anyway, here are the watches of six villains I managed to get pictures from so far:

Max Zorin - "A View to a Kill", 1985

Ernst Stavro Blofeld - "Diamonds are Forever", 1971

Auric Goldfinger - "Goldfinger", 1964

Dr. Kananga - "Live and let Die", 1973

Franz Sanchez - "Licence to Kill", 1989

Francisco Scaramanga - "The Man with the golden Gun", 1974

Attachments

·
3,979 Posts
Timetravellor
As they'd say in Texas USA "Ya done good" Mein Herr.

Wanna learn watches from the Pros? Pay attention to watchfreeks
such as Balad I, Caddyman, Ilivewithwatches They have their ducks in a row.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Timetravellor
As they'd say in Texas USA "Ya done good" Mein Herr.

Wanna learn watches from the Pros? Pay attention to watchfreeks
such as Balad I, Caddyman, Ilivewithwatches They have their ducks in a row.
Don't listen to Balad, he is drunk most of the time :)

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys, it seems this is the right place to look for these watches. Would it be okay if I post some other watches from the 007-movies, there are quite more?

·
6,353 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome and the response, but I found that page before, most of the villain's watches aren't listed there, as the main focus is on Bond's watches.

·
6,353 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and the response, but I found that page before, most of the villain's watches aren't listed there, as the main focus is on Bond's watches.
I stand corrected. You have quite some labour ahead of you. :D

·
6,353 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm afraid, it is not that easy - the Swatch collection was made a few years ago, based on the characters, they had different watches in the movies.
In a few days, I shall be ready to post the remaining main villains and other characters as well.

·
6,353 Posts
I'm afraid, it is not that easy - the Swatch collection was made a few years ago, based on the characters, they had different watches in the movies.
In a few days, I shall be ready to post the remaining main villains and other characters as well.
It was meant as a joke ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, I'm sorry :D
I hope you don't see me now as somebody without a sense of humour, but - for my defence - it is difficult to detect jokes when they are submitted via text only :D

·
6,353 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry :D
I hope you don't see me now as somebody without a sense of humour, but - for my defence - it is difficult to detect jokes when they are submitted via text only :D
There is a smiley in that post :D

·
6,353 Posts
Observation: today's watches are so much BIGGER! :D I'm having a tough time identifying them BTW. I think I see an Ebel and a King Midas.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts