Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

In the past week I have either traded for, or purchased, a bunch of watches. Been an interesting week where I have done more shipping out of watches then anything else, lol. Sometimes I feel like I am a "watch store" more then a collector.

The watches include -
- Russian Diver on distressed strap - gone already
- SAN III with white perforated dial - keeping this one....for now
- Renato limited edition Wilde-beast - I am currently trying to sell this one
- Sea Spider - already sold
- A really nice all gold and all metal SAN III - already accounted for and will be sold next week.

but no matter what happens with the watches it still is INCREDIBLY exciting when these watches arrive and the boxes are opened!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I cant beleive you sold the spider - i thought you would keep that one when you saw it!!

too big??

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

George - it is AMAZING and if it was on a SS bracelet I would have considered keeping it. But for me the rubber links are not something I like. They are very cool, but not for me.

I have someone who wants it so I am probably going to sell it to them. I would rather get something that will be worn and not just sit in a watch box.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Excellent point - i might have taken off your hands - i love that watch

i notice you don't wear rubber or leather? that's a BIG diff between us -i prefer Rubber now -although some watches you just cant take off the bracelet -its a crime!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

well I am wearing my rubber Zodiac today and my MM is still on it's leather strap....for now, lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I like rubbers and leathers and have actually bought many of them and taken bracelets off watches to accomodate the straps

you just said it - still - i guarantee you will probably upgrade to bracelets on both of those -if you decide to keep them - or trade them away!!

I only prefer the straps for me for the COMFORT FACTOR - other than that i would have all SS bracelets on them

well I am wearing my rubber Zodiac today and my MM is still on it's leather strap....for now, lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

What a busy week. I did a bunch of selling and trading the first part of the year so now I've slowed down and not done anything. I am expecting my Invicta ProDiver and the Zodiac from the contest tomorrow though!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yes - THEY SHOULD ARRIVE tomorrow (or Tuesday - what does the online tracking say for the shipping number I sent you?)

Can't wait to see them in your collection! :)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, TV. Those watches look great. Can't wait for the wrist shots of these four. Great day for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts