Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have purchased many watches for my wife. Here are some of the recent ones!

Women's Diamond Corduba - modified and put on a SS bracelet

Nike Sport - sits up like a mini venom on rubber strap

Invicta 5012 Limited Edition Diamond Pro Diver

Lady Abyss - Invicta 2858

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I or WE got her the Lupah set, a set of seven from Croton, a Toucan, a Kennith Cole, and two that I do not remember.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Gail who is NOT into watches (yeah right) now has an SWI 12-slot watch box filled and a few overflow. I don't have a lot of pics of her watches, but here are a few:

She has 4 or 5 Movados, an Invicta Diamond Mini Diver, an Invicta Diamond Carlisle, a Renato Beauty with Diamond Registers, a Mid-Size Invicta I-Force, a Lupah set with Diamonds, and a few others.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

scott I would love to see more pics of the ones she has. i am always looking for new watches for my wife!

·
Registered
36 Posts
imported post

TV- That Corduba looks alot nicer on that SS bracelet. I have 2 cordubas 1 w/ carbon fiber face. 1w/ MOP face. I used to work for a big chain jewelry store that went out of business. We sold that boluva.

Scott- that android is very cool, The other watch has a very interesting dial.

Meow, kitten
;);)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Great looking watches, TV. Glad she enjoys a great watch.
Thanks Mike - but now I have created a ..... monster, lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

This is the first one I got for Kristie:

She does not wear smaller ones very much at all...She now prefers the larger ones...40mm is good but really likes 44mm. This is one of her favorites:

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL James! Wait until you see Linda's collection and she IS NOT a WatchFreek!! I just see a good deal for her and can't resist!! Beautiful time pieces that you and Scott have displayed. "The Girls" must be happy!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
imported post

Over the last three years as I bought 27 watches, I found it wise to buy my wife one every now and then. Other than the beater that she wears to work here is her collection of four.

Baby G

Movado

Citizen Eco-Drive

Philip Stein

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Here are two more. The Renato Beauty was her first foray into larger watches. The DKNY was from Macy's and she has it in Sivlertone too. It not only is a watch, but it is a fashionable bracelet with the links being the same design as the case.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Got my wife a Baby Lupah a few weeks back for her birthday. I'm not big on the Lupah but she loves it and the versatility with the changeable straps. Sorry don't take pics of my wife's stuff but will try at some point.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

WOW this thread is old lol.

I will take some pics tonight of my wife's current watches and update. All of the watches in the first post are either gone (sold) or being sold right now (in the For Sales section on the site here.

I will post some new pics of her watches tonight!

:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

When I started this thread over 3 years ago on October 2009 my wife had almost all Invicta watches and a few others like Bulova and 2 sport style watches. At one point she 16 watches total and then begged me to stop buying watches for her - haha.

She was just not wearing all of the watches I was buying her. So she wanted to do the same thing I have recently done - consolidate and end up with less watches of better quality that she actually enjoyed wearing a lot. we are still selling the last few and they are currently for sale on this site and a few others.

Flash forward 3+ years and she only has 6 watches now. She wears some more then others and 1 far far more then the rest.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics but I did not have time to set up the camera and light box. Here is what is currently in her watch box. She is MUCH happier now with her collection then she was 3 years ago.

Her favorite by far is her Breitling - This watch gets double the wrist time of the others.

All white ceramic Michael Kors. Another of her favorites

Hamilton automatic. Her only auto. She loves the look but does not appreciate the movement, etc.

Victorionox Swiss Army - all silver

The first nicer watch we got her after we started selling all of the Invictas and other "TV Brand" watches she used to have. Still one of her favorites.

The last remaining watch from "the old days". Still her favorite watch for the gym. This was a GREAT FIND for $10 on discount at the Nike outlet.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
imported post

I am considering a Victorinox chrono classic for my wife. I love mine and they have a good ladies selection. Can't get her a better watch than me so ill hold off from a Breitling for now. :)

Thank you for sharing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts