Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Long Time Member
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

:cMy Watchadoo 20mm 5 link engineer arrived yesterday. I put it on my Seiko sne 107. It looks great. I cant really put it in words. It makes the watch look bigger with no end links. It looks taller and bigger around.It is super comfortable. I am to say the least, very impressed. The brushed finish is just right. I will put up some pics tomarrow.

:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
imported post

Great bracelet

·
Long Time Member
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

One thing though. The spring bars that came with are not right. The main body is the 2.5mm fat type but the ends/tips are too small and they have a lot of play in the lug hole. I sent a message to Watchadoo and he said there has been no problems in 10 years. I replyed if he can make sure another set of springbars has the correct diameter tips, then go ahead and send a replacement, if not dont bother.

Do you think I should push the issue, or forget about it? :(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
imported post

One thing though. The spring bars that came with are not right. The main body is the 2.5mm fat type but the ends/tips are too small and they have a lot of play in the lug hole. I sent a message to Watchadoo and he said there has been no problems in 10 years. I replyed if he can make sure another set of springbars has the correct diameter tips, then go ahead and send a replacement, if not dont bother.

Do you think I should push the issue, or forget about it? :(:(:(:(:(
So the strap does take the fat bars but they weren't supplied? Or the strap is to small to take the fat spring bars ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts