Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi Guys...

I have purchased 3 winders from these guys...and have not had any problems with them at all.....

In fact...I just ordered a two watch winder for under $50....free shipping too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-WOOD-AUTOMATIC-WATCH-WINDER-4-6-BOX-CASE-NEW_W0QQitemZ290374730014QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439baec11e

This one has space for 4 watches and space for 6 others not being wound!! Now...this isn't my ebay store or anything...I only sell NASCAR and Golf stuff!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

This is the same merchant I got my winder from - great to do business with and the winder works great. And the slots in the front will hold the really large watches - Venom included.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Doesn't appear that the big boys could wind together....anyone got some pics of multiple SAN IIIs or watches of that size in this winder.
I don't have any automatics that big myself. Largest I have is an OG II...and I just wind it by itself. Most of my auto's are in the 40-45mm size.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

How quite is this unit? Some are very noisy. If I buy one I would rather buy a quote one for a few more dollars then a cheap noisy one. Any feedback on this one?

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
How quite is this unit? Some are very noisy. If I buy one I would rather buy a quote one for a few more dollars then a cheap noisy one. Any feedback on this one?
Mine are very quiet. I keep them in my "man cave" and I never even know when they are on....except when I look at them and see the watches spinning!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.