Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey, I have a suggestion for everyone! At the moment, videos from Stuhrling Original are few and far between; we've got a few featuring Larry with some instructions on certain kinds of watches, clasps, etc. I'm sure many of you have noticed that the quality of the videos is just a bit lacking, but it's what we have so far, and I know that we're going to come out with better ones in the future. On to my point!

I really enjoyed that video of the Tourbillon that CurrentTime submitted to Youtube, and I'd like to see more from everyone! We have picture-sharing on the forums showcasing the watches we own or bought, and I'm thinking we take it a step further. How about video sharing, too? The format would be very simple: a shot of the watch with your voice over telling us what you love about the watch, where you got it from (but leave out how much you paid for it. That should be a surprise when people look them up), and a shot of you strapping it on for the camera. You don't need to show yourself if you're shy (I know I am!), but I think it'd be great for the blog, too. If you have suggestions, please feel free to post them here so we can make this a creative project, too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.