24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Croton Tungsten Auto SW200 Surprise price $ 211.15

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thanks Marc. Do I dare turn off the Nascar race, which Theresa enjoys, to see the Watch Time show! If you do not here from me, you know what happened. :madd....:lol! ....Bob

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Thanks Marc. Do I dare turn off the Nascar race, which Theresa enjoys, to see the Watch Time show! If you do not here from me, you know what happened. :madd....:lol! ....Bob
:%Don't worry, Bob, if we don't hear from you w/in 48hrs., the search is ON!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

BIGtime wrote:
Bob wrote:
:%Don't worry, Bob, if we don't hear from you w/in 48hrs., the search is ON!
:%Thanks Omega, start with the hospitals. Theresa is tougher than me! :%

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Bob wrote:
djpop wrote:
Bob it must be scary to have a wrestler for a wife :%:%
:lol:%:lol! She is realy a very sweet, gentle person. As long as I behave.:eek:!
I am getting the red X! Seriously, she is angreat gal after 28 years of marriage. I always tease her calling her the "boss". But, I still behave. ....Bob :)!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Bob wrote:
djpop wrote:
Bob it must be scary to have a wrestler for a wife :%:%
:lol:%:lol! She is realy a very sweet, gentle person. As long as I behave.:eek:!
I am getting the red X! Seriously, she is angreat gal after 28 years of marriage. I always tease her calling her the "boss". But, I still behave. ....Bob :)!

MY WIFE KNOWS WHO THE BOSS IS IN OUR FAMILY, HER!!! :%:%:lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

28 years in March and make no mistake. I know who's the boss................not me!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The Watch Time show is on the schedule for tonight.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
The Watch Time show is on the schedule for tonight.
I guess they needed to push out some more watches so they added a few more hours of Jimbo to the schedule.......

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Uh Bob....you know the answer here. For all that is sacred on Valentines (and if you love your scalp) don't mess with anything watch related today!!!!! She likes racing, ya watch racing.:%:%:%

CJ

Bob wrote:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Uh Bob....you know the answer here. For all that is sacred on Valentines (and if you love your scalp) don't mess with anything watch related today!!!!! She likes racing, ya watch racing.:%:%:%

CJ

Bob wrote:
Racing? The great American race is like watching a NYC road crew fix a pot hole. I've never seen anything so boring in my life.....:%

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Bob wrote:
Very good advise! Thank you CJ. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.