Watch Freeks banner

What do you think of the new format -with various vendors?

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

• Not sure yet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I noticed this week's watch time event -they are mixing it up with multiple vendors -like 20 minutes for this vendor and 20 for the next and so on

i think whoever cam up with this idea -is a GENIUS!!!!

it really works for me -so tired of seeing hours upon hours of 1 Brand over another

i think this mixes it up nicely and they will probably sell more to NON COLLECTORS

why do you guys think??

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I like the variety as well. Before is they were showcasing a brand that I was cool on then I would have very little interest in the show. Now I may watch just to see the brand or model that I am interested in. Great idea.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I think it was a very smart idea as I'm sick of Invicta, Stuhrling, Android, Renato, and SWI. Bring in some new brands. I would like to see more NFW, Deep Blue, and many others. I stopped watching a while back because I'm sick of the same old brands on ShopNBC.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I think it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better and I have completely enjoyed watching the shows so far this weekend. Looking forward to Watch Time tonight with a lot of variety again scheduled.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this was the original premise at the show's inception. All of a sudden it became Invicta heavy during the "events" and was never the same afterward.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Tuna;

I think you are correct. Watch Time was supposed to be a variety of different brands and styles. Invicta seemed to take over and dominate the show. Also, some brands seemed to go away. I like this format and much better.

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this was the original premise at the show's inception. All of a sudden it became Invicta heavy during the "events" and was never the same afterward.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

as for Jim's show yes -it was the original idea -but i'm talking about -this whole week they've kinda mixed it up - they have done a week long event called a WATCH TIME EVENT -and they've had this mix

normally they would have a couple of hours of 1 vendor for a couple of days then rotate to the next vendor

this week everybody's there!!!

i do like it ALOT!!!

TUNAKLLR wrote:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

no but you are right -Jim's Show was also supposed to be a nice mix - and lately it has been better -as it was messed up with all the 1 sided (I) time

i think that the last 4-5 Invicta OTV's havent done as well as they liked and maybe somebody @ shopnbc realized they need to mix it up abit

this is good for US

TUNAKLLR wrote:
You're absolutely right G. I've got my parties muttled up! 2 separate entities all together. My mistake.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.