Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I would like to buy an exotic 20mm strap for a new watch and I need an extra long size. Anyone have any thoughts about good places to buy straps?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the heads up. I love exotic straps. I have a shark strap and a Lizard strap. I would like to get an alligator strap to put on my Invicta Vintage 7140.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I've bought a few things from The Watch Prince and was very pleased. Quick shipping, good prices, and great communication!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I have ordered many straps from Strapped for Time....my favorites straps are the deBeers strap....They are beyond comfortable!! When you put them on...they are so soft and suple....I just love mine. Guys...I even took the Alligator strap off my Swiss Legend President, Blue sandstone dial, and put a debeers strap on it instead. They are that nice. In fact...I just ordered a Havanna brown 20mm xl strap today for one of my German watches...it's strap was getting old and tired looking and I fell in love with the strap. It will go great with the gold case, black dial on this watch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts