Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here on vacation through Sat morn and was hoping there were a few good ones I could check out. Thanks for any help. Looking for a diver automatic in the $1200 range.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here's one to check out in Orlando.

1. Tourneau Orlando International Premium Outlet
    Address:
    4965 International Dr, Suite 2D-17, Orlando International Premium Outlets, Orlando, FL 32819
  2. Phone:(407) 354-1724
    Hours:
    Open today · 10:00 am – 11:00 pm

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's where I was planning on stopping this morning. Stopped at this place called International Diamond Center in St Pete yesterday. Probably the biggest selection I've ever seen, but for being "new" watches, they sure were scratched on the bracelets and cases.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here's one to check out in Orlando.

1. Tourneau Orlando International Premium Outlet
    Address:
    4965 International Dr, Suite 2D-17, Orlando International Premium Outlets, Orlando, FL 32819
  2. Phone:(407) 354-1724
    Hours:
    Open today · 10:00 am – 11:00 pm

I just went there a month ago. Pretty cool place and some decent discounts.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoyed seeing quality, high end watches there. They did have a red dial Swiss Army divemaster auto for $750 ($1250 msrp) I ended up buying my first watch winder. It's a Wolf single with a storage lid that holds three other watches. It was $395 at Maynor's at the mall and $300 online. I got it at Torneau for $175!! The manager and sales lady were awesome and he gave me a really cool 2013-2014 Torneau book about watches and their history. I will go back there. They just picked up Alpina and Fortis, but didnt have many. The Citizen store was doing 50% off. Got my wife a nice gold chrono with a sapphire crystal that she loves. Found her a grail at the Movado store, an Ebel that was 75% off and was still $1050.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts