Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here are some pictures of the watch stands I make in my spare time.

I make these in Oak, Cherry, Walnut, and my favorite - Birch. They have a spring mechanism inside which hold the watch securely in place. Although there is a certain amount of travel in the spring mechanisms, each stand is made to the wrist size of the owner.

TV Dinner has graciously allowed me to let you know that I do offer these for sale. As I said, I make these in my spare time (which seems to get less and less!) so it usually takes about 2 weeks or so for me to make them. If you are interested in buying one (or a few!) just send a PM and I'll let you know the details.

These are pictures of the single watch stands:

Here are some pictures of what I call the "4 Footer":

Hope you like them!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Awesome stands and 100% approved by me to be posted here as you did. You do incredible work!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW, they are sweet. Nice workmanship. I'd love to get my hand on a four stand.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I would love to have one of these 6ft long, and done to match my Bedroom set!!! Wow that would be cool on our mirrored Chest of drawers!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Dang Jay! I had no idea Bro! Nice work!!! Definately liken'em!!!
My family is always saying that I'm full of surprising talents- well, they say I'm full of something. I just like to insert the words "surprising talents" and assume that's what they meant!

Thanks buddy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.