Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great experience this Sunday past. At this shopping area we like to visit occasionally, there's a nice little jewelry/watch shop. We usually go on a Sunday morning and the shop isn't open until later in the day. This Sunday we got there later and I had the opportunity to check the place out. It was drool city. I never had the chance to hold and examine so many high end watches at one time in my life. They had Frederique Constant, Alpina and Oris. All very nice. BUT, that was just the cheap stuff. I got to see (and hold) Franck Muller, Ulysse Nardin, Bremont, Bell & Ross, U-Boat, Bovet, Christophe Claret, Greubel Forsey and Parmigiani Fleurier. The salesman was super nice, a total watch guy who wasn't afraid to let me handle any of the stock. Sorry, no pictures, but he said next time I come back I should take some, which was a shock because I didn't even ask .
Anyways, next time I make it back there I will take some pictures. Besides, there was a nice Bremont there that I'm really thinking about.
Hmm, close to tax refund time...... :)

Reactions: bapackerfan

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I for one will be watching for those pics!!!!

Do you remember which U-Boat models they carried?
I'm sorry, but there was so much to see there, I don't remember.

Sent from my Alcatel via jungle drums.

·
3,979 Posts
Toecutter
Visiting this shop for me would be gazing at the unattainable.
I'm retired RR (X traindriver Art) I retired in 1998 thinking my
US RR Retirement check would put me on easy street.
Due to increase in US COLA I'm relegated to the Seiko/Orient/
Deep Blue/Reactor pieces.
Doesn't mean I begrudge people with deeper pockets buying the
P P Calatrava or Audemar Pouget Royal Oak pieces.
We are what we are!!!

Wish we had a shop like that in my city.

Lou Snutt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts