Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi james, I like this Citizen forum, thank you. The Citizen Eco Drive is one of my favorite timepieces. Below is a video of the watch you posted the review of. I hope all enjoy this short video. ....Bob


[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/rhgG3sXf0pY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the video Bob! I really like the look of that model! It has kinda an industrial/utilitarian look to it. Very business like. I never look at Citizen watches so maybe I need to give them a look.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

great video - I added it to your post!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very cool video. My Citizen with the same movement should be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to the perpetual calendar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool video. My Citizen with the same movement should be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to the perpetual calendar.
Congrats on the new Citizen timepiece. I f you need help setting your citizen just go to their website. They have an interactive feature which will help you set up your perpetual calender, just in case. Here is the link for your timepiece with the E812 movement. ....Bob

http://www.citizenwatch.com/COA/English/settingsresults.asp?caliber=E812

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool video. My Citizen with the same movement should be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to the perpetual calendar.
Congrats on the new Citizen timepiece. I f you need help setting your citizen just go to their website. They have an interactive feature which will help you set up your perpetual calender, just in case. Here is the link for your timepiece with the E812 movement. ....Bob

http://www.citizenwatch.com/COA/English/settingsresults.asp?caliber=E812

Thanks Bob. Yea I have already checked it out. It should be interesting setting it up, but at least Citizen provides instructions unlike some other watch companies. I will probably have to set aside an hour or so to do it. The leap year/month thing should be the most interesting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,217 Posts
imported post

Iam now going to have to look into citizen and maybe add one to my waqnt list. thanks for the vid
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
Iam now going to have to look into citizen and maybe add one to my waqnt list. thanks for the vid
This will be my second Citizen Eco-Drive and in all honesty they are top quality timepieces. I've never had any problems with the one I've owned for years. The best thing about these new perpetual calendar pieces is that they are pretty much self-reliant. They don't require batteries, they set the date dial automatically. The only thing you have to do is adjust it to daylight savings. I would highly recommend this brand. I think they are the best made watches that come out of Japan. Seiko, IMHO comes in second place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool video. My Citizen with the same movement should be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to the perpetual calendar.
Congrats on the new Citizen timepiece. I f you need help setting your citizen just go to their website. They have an interactive feature which will help you set up your perpetual calender, just in case. Here is the link for your timepiece with the E812 movement. ....Bob

http://www.citizenwatch.com/COA/English/settingsresults.asp?caliber=E812

Thanks Bob. Yea I have already checked it out. It should be interesting setting it up, but at least Citizen provides instructions unlike some other watch companies. I will probably have to set aside an hour or so to do it. The leap year/month thing should be the most interesting.
Hi WatchGuru, I think your Citizen might come already set, for the perpetual calender. I would be surprised if that was not already done for you by Citizen. I cannot remember ever having to adjust the perpetual calender on the models I have. If that step was overlooked the interactive feature makes settingup a Citizen easy, I think. ....Bob
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool video. My Citizen with the same movement should be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to the perpetual calendar.
Congrats on the new Citizen timepiece. I f you need help setting your citizen just go to their website. They have an interactive feature which will help you set up your perpetual calender, just in case. Here is the link for your timepiece with the E812 movement. ....Bob

http://www.citizenwatch.com/COA/English/settingsresults.asp?caliber=E812

Thanks Bob. Yea I have already checked it out. It should be interesting setting it up, but at least Citizen provides instructions unlike some other watch companies. I will probably have to set aside an hour or so to do it. The leap year/month thing should be the most interesting.
Hi WatchGuru, I think your Citizen might come already set, for the perpetual calender. I would be surprised if that was not already done for you by Citizen. I cannot remember ever having to adjust the perpetual calender on the models I have. If that step was overlooked the interactive feature makes settingup a Citizen easy, I think. ....Bob
That would be very nice. I ordered it from WOW. It should be here tomorrow I hope.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
imported post

I have that watch in the titanium. I love it, but it isn't 46mm as he said. I'd guess it's about 43. It is one of my favorite watches. I just got another Citizen eco-drive today. I'll be charging it up tomorrow. My new one isn't a perpetual calendar, but I love the look of it. I'm still working on posting pics in my posts.

Susie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,395 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Very cool video. My Citizen with the same movement should be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to the perpetual calendar.
thanks for posting Uncle Bob! I am even more interested in this piece if it has a perpetual calender. Any one have a used one for sae?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top