Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To say I'm excited is an understatement :eek::eek::eek:

Newest and BIGGEST arrival since I've gotten into this madness.

I never imagined I would get to this point in this watch hobby/collecting madness, but I did and have met some amazing and talented people along the way through this journey. I've also gathered a boatload of information and knowledge from those and am in a position now to share what I've learned with others.

So I guess this would be the culmination of that journey. What a feeling !!!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big mistake, Danny. Now you'll see your other very cool timepieces as just some other watches.

Haha Nate, although it will be a challenge even more so to pick and choose what to wear it will be difficult to pass by this one now. but I still love what I have. It's been getting much more difficult trying to pick ones to sell.

·
Super Moderator
20,171 Posts
Unbelievable Danny, and unbelievably nice pics as usual also !!! :smile-thumb2: Makes it feel like we are right there with you seeing, and experiencing this stunner ! :smileyface_hand_cla Just the finishes on this beauty are hypnotic with the brushed, and polished surfaces teaming up perfectly with the sensational white dial. ...You've got to be on cloud 9 as they say ! :) Beautiful beautiful watch Danny ! Huge congrats on this !!!

·
Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Pure class, I love it.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Danny T

·
Registered
490 Posts
That's a real looker right there! Out of all the Rolexes in the market today, that's my fave, in that exact dial color. Congrats!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congratulations! Great looking watch!!

This is the model Rolex that's been on my wish list.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Danny your busting out the serious hardware, I see you must of got over the Mercedes hands. Lol:smile-thumb2: That's one serious GMT
Congrats on your grail mountain accomplishment. Well Done :clapping-hands-abov

ROFLMAO !! Yeah I guess I did 'accept' the mercedes hands after all. It's funny when an opportunity arises that we tend to overlook the things that bug us....lol.

This is a CRAZY hobby no doubt!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.